Please tell me what you think and leave the c4c link so I can check your music. Thanks!

* click *

edit: the image is dead but the link isn't, so just click
Last edited by savale at Mar 5, 2012,
Writing as I listen:
Nice guitar playing, the bass is pretty tight too. The vocals are really strong, could maybe hold back a little more in the verses but it really works as it is. Well produced, everything's nice and clear. Not too keen on the guitar tine, but it's your tone so I'm not saying change it. Great cover all round!
Any crit on the links in my sig would be great
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Cheers!
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
That's really, really good! Liking the stuff a lot. Well produced, well executed.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
excelent man! i really enjoyed this. the guitar and bass were spot on. nice choice with the tone of guitar. the vocals were brilliant, your voice worked very well with the guitar/bass. nice to see proper video editing the whole video has a very high quality and well produced feel to it so a very well done from me. very impressive