Gotta bunch of tests coming up and alot of advice is being thrown around. One which a few people have mentioned and struck me as useful and did have some believable information behind it was the idea of playing lessons or notes in your head while you sleep. Basically what you would do is record formulas and theories u need to learn/remember and put it on your phone or ipod and then listen to it as fall asleep and then throughout the night. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if it works.
I think that technique has been refuted several times. I don't see the mechanisms behind it either. Sounds like bro science.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm not sure either way..... hmmmmm
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I've fallen asleep while watching films and didn't know the ending

EDIT: This might not be accurate as I've just remembered that watching a film requires eyes
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 27, 2012,
your intestine is incredible at absorbing not only water and nutrients, but also knowledge. Write out your notes, put them in a blender with some water and shove that smoothy up your ass and you will absorb it that way
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by whalepudding

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Ts, look up the Method of Loci.

It's very effective if you can do it.
It seems highly unlikely that a technique to stimulate your brain with information while unconscious would be effective.. Sure, it would store some information to your subconcsious but you'd never be able to access it anyway..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by whalepudding

IRREFUTABLE TROOF
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by Necrolust
It seems highly unlikely that a technique to stimulate your brain with information while unconscious would be effective.. Sure, it would store some information to your subconcsious but you'd never be able to access it anyway..
ggg1 ggg3

Omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by whalepudding

I remember the first time I heard Points of Authority by Linkin Park I knew every single word to it. I fell asleep the night before listening to the radio, so I looked up the track listings and in the middle of the night they had played it - that's the only possible way I could know all the lyrics.
Quote by a_7_x
I remember the first time I heard Points of Authority by Linkin Park I knew every single word to it. I fell asleep the night before listening to the radio, so I looked up the track listings and in the middle of the night they had played it - that's the only possible way I could know all the lyrics.

I still know every lyric of every song on Hybrid Theory.
But that's got more to do with the fact that I listened to it constantly.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
I still know every lyric of every song on Hybrid Theory.
But that's got more to do with the fact that I listened to it constantly.

The suuuuuuun goes dooooown

I prefered Reanimation.
Quote by Krieger91
Omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage, omelette du fromage...

Beat me to it
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I tried this a few times and I just had really weird dreams (well, weirder than normal)
cat
Quote by Krieger91

+1