Is there a way to change the colours you see? Like glasses that altered the wavelengths of light so you would see blue instead of red. Any way to do this? Would be interesting in my opinion.

Inb4 acid
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Being blind. It'll all be black anyway.

How do you know?

Could be bright green..
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Being blind. It'll all be black anyway.

edit: inb4 that's racist

Dude you cant just say black. In any context, that's just racist. Why don't you go be a nazi!
Quote by sam b
How do you know?

Could be bright green..

That's racist.

Quote by mybanez
Dude you cant just say black. In any context, that's just racist. Why don't you go be a nazi!

Black.

I'm actually really interested in this as well, I just don't know any way to do it or if it even actually can be done. I'll do a quick "research" on it though.
Any filter would do that, but that's pretty much what colored sunglasses do. If you wanted to make it permanent you could have eye surgery and have a colored lens attached to your cornea

If you don't want to make everything pink n stuff you could try to inflict yourself with color-blindness, which is usually inherited through your parents but can be acquired through poisoning, after epileptic seizures, excessive drug and alcohol abuse, shaken baby syndrome, retinal damage, etc.

Most types of color blindness aren't very "spectacular", except for tritanopy which is the rarest type (bottom one)

I'd be surprised if there are scientists who can rightfully claim to be experts on making people colorblind deliberately. After all it's considered a disability and an irreversible one at that. But then again people cover themselves in tattoos and sh*t so I don't doubt there'd be a market for this kind of procedure

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Colored sunglasses change how you see things. I have a pair with yellow lenses (for trail running and mountain biking). It cuts out sun glares while enhancing dark shady spots in the woods. They do slightly alter the color of everything I look at.

Or you could just take psychedelics, that'll change colors of things.
Why would you even want this?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
1. Buy a box of ****ing roses, bro. The chocolate shit, none of that flower wankery.
2. Eat two of those dickass chocolate.
3. Take the foil shit out the ****ing wrappers so you just have the coloured, clear plastic.
4. Put those cunting plastic filters up to your pussy eyes.
5. ????
6. ****ing profit bro.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by BeefWellington

In England, everything is grey. I want this.
Quote by Todd Hart
1. Buy a box of ****ing roses, bro. The chocolate shit, none of that flower wankery.
2. Eat two of those dickass chocolate.
3. Take the foil shit out the ****ing wrappers so you just have the coloured, clear plastic.
4. Put those cunting plastic filters up to your pussy eyes.
5. ????
6. ****ing profit bro.

This man knows.

Put a distance of several million light years inbetween you and said object. Insta ( Or not so!) Red shift!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by BeefWellington

It could potentially have some useful applications. My best friend loves to cook, but he's color-blind. If he could distinguish red from brown it would probably make his world a lot easier.