Here's a list of what NIGHT BIRDS having coming up over the next few months, minus a few other shows being worked out now or that we can't announce yet for one reason or another. This Weds. night we will be playing on the Chris Gethard show and you can watch that streaming live at www.thechrisgethardshow.com...

For updates check our facebook page that we try and keep up to date: www.facebook.com/NGHTBRDS

Thanks.

Wed. 2/29: NY, NY @ Chris Gethard Show www.thechrisgethardshow.com

Thu. 3/1: NYC, NY @ Cake Shop w/ The Spits, TV Ghost, Livids
Sat. 3/3: Brick, NJ @ Brick Moose Lodge w/ Secret Lives, Secret Police, Snowdonia
Thu. 3/15: Philadelphia, PA @ The Barbary w/ the Casualties, Toxic Holocaust, Combat Crisis
Fri. 3/16: New Brunswick, NJ w/ Sickoids, Altered Boys, Plastic Cross, Real Cops
Fri. 3/23: New Haven, CT @ 75 Daggett St w/ Loose Ends
Sat. 3/24: Providence, RI @ Chernobyl w/ Loose Ends, White Load, Male Perverts

Fri. 4/20: Boston @ Democracy Center w/ Ceremony, Night Birds, Sweet Jesus, Outlook
Sat. 4/21 (Night): Philly, PA @ 23rd Street Armory: Road to Ruin Fest w/ Pissed Jeans, the Menzingers, Give, Big Eyes, Etc.
Sun. 4/22: Washington, DC @ RAS Hall w/ Ceremony, Sick Fix
Fri. 4/27 in Long Island, NY w/ Big Eyes, Iron Chic, Unfun
Sat. 4/28 in New Brunswick, NJ w/ Big Eyes, Unfun, 3 Jane

Thu. 5/17: Baltimore, MD @ Sonar w/ Screeching Weasel, The Queers
Fri. 5/18: Philly, PA @ Starlight Ballroom w/ **** Sparrer, Cro Mags, Wisdom In Chains

Wed. 6/13: Buffalo, NY
Thu. 6/14: Toronto, ON
Fri. 6/15: Ottawa, ON @ OTTAWA EXPLOSION FEST
Sat. 6/23: Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar - Insubordination Fest / Record release show for "THE THING THAT ATE LARRY LIVERMORE" w/ Mean Jeans, Dopamines, Dear Landlord, Copyrights, + more

7/20 - 8/4: WEST COAST USA + CANADA
Quote by jakesmellspoo
FUCK YOU BRIAN!

That doesn't work too well with people on the black theme

Jus' sayin'
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
That doesn't work too well with people on the black theme

Jus' sayin'

I don't give a FUCK!
'Member when Cheetah Chrome posted on here that one time? And I somehow didn't get that it was actually Cheetah Chrome and thought it was just some guy with Cheetah Chrome as his username?
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
'Member when Cheetah Chrome posted on here that one time? And I somehow didn't get that it was actually Cheetah Chrome and thought it was just some guy with Cheetah Chrome as his username?

Ah yes, good times.

Can't wait 'til I become famous & then come back to post here.
Quote by brian gorsegner
That warm welcome was just overwhelming, thank you.

see you march 16th, Night Turds.
Night Birds are cool, but i will never see them because you are scared of the south. Stop being so ignorant, Brian.
Also next time you come to England please make sure that I'll actually be able to reach a gig. Last time I had to move back to uni like 3 days before you played Brighton :c
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I'm stoked for Insub, and I'll also catch you guys in Boston as long as I don't get too high and forget.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Welp, if this thread has proven anything, it's that this forum is unwelcoming, not only to random posters, but even to the best hardcore band on the planet. I admire your consistency, UG.
Last edited by charliezard! at Feb 29, 2012,
This is strange.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by charliezard!
Welp, if this thread has proven anything, it's that this forum is unwelcoming, not only to random posters, but even to the best hardcore band on the planet. I admire your consistency, UG.

If he wasn't in an awesome band would we even put up with him signing up here solely to promote his band? Srs questions are afoot in dis thread.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
If he wasn't in an awesome band would we even put up with him signing up here solely to promote his band? Srs questions are afoot in dis thread.

Nope.
Then again, Night Birds are pretty popular, so people might be genuinely interested in his post, which wouldn't be the case if it were some random band.
srs questions indeed. I need to meditate or something.
Quote by SuperBlob
To be fair.

Night Birds avatar.
Srsly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌

Hell yeah I remember that.

We had that argument about what key "Sonic Reducer" is in.