I abhor poor people. They're subhuman, uneducated, uncultured, lazy, ugly, lying, procrastinating, loud, foul creatures.

I believe extreme social differentiation and seperation is the next step in evolution. Even if these people procriate like rabbits, they ruin themselves through drug abuse, violence and god knows what else.
I would say take them out of their misery and do the genetic pool a favour, but for now we need them to perform menial tasks.

Though, the mere sight of them ruins my day. Public transportation? Have fun with the beggars, drunks, grotesquely obese brutes, the insane speaking alone out loud, etc

The current socioeconomic model allows for great social mobility and already gives more than enough resources to these people. I find it hilarious how they could ever ask for more. Just put them out of their misery and do us all a favour.
If you are poor, it's because you want to be, period. You did not put in the work, you did not take care in your education, you did not take care in your social and civic duties, you were fiscally irresponsible, etc.
The class system = modern evolution.

DJ Safari aproved
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I say we kill everyone.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
That's quite an intelligent debate you're starting here.

Intelligent for a man who writes "DJ Safari aproved" at the end of his statement, that is.
Trololololol.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by DJ Safari
I abhor poor people. They're subhuman, uneducated, uncultured, lazy, ugly, lying, procrastinating, loud, foul creatures.

Quote by DJ Safari
procriate

lul
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Poor people are scum of the earth. If it wasn't for them, the economy wouldn't be in the shithole it is now. Also if there weren't poor people, then the class problem will be gone, because only poor people bitch and moan about being poor. It's because of poor people CP is illegal and this prevents pedophiles from getting the help they need.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
As troll posts go, I've seen better.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by The_Casinator
That's quite an intelligent debate you're starting here.

There's not really much of a debate to be had.
The only lower class apologists are

A) Self hating liberals with childish and oversimplified moral views on society
B) Lower class members themselves

Both opinions are irrelevant to the progress of Human Civilization.

reported.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
As troll posts go, I've seen better.

If you think this is in any way a troll topic, I'm just going to assume you're still a kid.
Usual poor knowledge of grammar and biology with the troll. In other news, rain is water.

On the off-chance this is serious, I suggest OP read up on some evolutionary biology, being poor is not a genetic trait
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Last edited by Blargaha at Feb 27, 2012,
Quote by DJ Safari
If you think this is in any way a troll topic, I'm just going to assume you're still a kid.

Okay. Have fun!
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by Blargaha
Usual poor knowledge of grammar and biology with the troll, in other news, rain is water.

Biology? Where?!?!?!?!!
I love learning!
Quote by DJ Safari

Says the 15 year old?

The stupidity is strong with this one.
Quote by Blargaha

On the off-chance this is serious, I suggest OP read up on some evolutionary biology, being poor is not a genetic trait

And I suggest you read things properly before you try to act like a pompous know it all prick, you rude brat.

I never said that being poor is a biological trait, I said that the class system and social exclusions are the new models of evolution.
Boring troll is boring. It only deserves this generic response.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you