Really fun, kinda funky instrumental music with a healthy amount of electronic elements. Saw them open for Mogwai, and they put in a beast show, with their drummer filling in for Mogwai's, and he went batshit insane during their whole set. Come Down With Me is a great release, and they have a new album out, Have Some Faith In Magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLSMbUd7GFk
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
This is actually pretty catchy man. It reminds me of GTA Vice City for some reason (only at certain parts though), haha.
Absolutely fantastic band. Just saw them play as a 3-piece for the first time on Friday (would be my 4th time seeing them in total) and they were brilliant. We've got them booked for a festival that we're putting on at my Uni which should be good craic.

Scottish music is best.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
You're that guy that sees Mogwai like every week right? Do Errors open for them a lot?
Quote by lolmnt
They play with them quite a lot, I've seen them open for Mogwai twice in the five times I've saw them. Plus they're signed to Rock Action Records which is Mogwai's label so it makes a lot of sense. The Scottish indie scene is really close knit, from proper small acts right up to the biggest ones, and the big acts tend to be really supportive of smaller ones in terms of taking them out on tour and stuff.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
That's actually pretty fucking rad. You a fan of Twilight Sad and Frightened Rabbit?
Quote by lolmnt
Two of my favourite bands, although the last Frightened Rabbit album was fairly disappointing, and going to see them now is pretty horrific because of how popular they've become, it's absolutely full of drunk arseholes. New Twilight Sad is fantastic though.

If you like your folky stuff then check out some Fence Records artists, they're probably the best Scottish label about, and are really big into DIY. King Creosote, the guy who started it from his bedroom, was nominated for the Mercury Prize (probably the biggest UK music award) last year for his album Diamond Mine which is absolutely fantastic. Every album on this list is worth a listen too. I'd especially recommend Meursault, De Rosa and Arab Strap.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Cheers, not too big on the folky stuff but I'll definitely sift through some of that when I get the chance.
Quote by lolmnt