So basically Pit I'm freaking the hell out right now. And for what ever reason this is my way of attempting to cope with it.

Basically I didn't think I was going to need student loans until now [like 3/4 of the way through the quarter] and so I havent even paid for my current term yet. With this outstanding balance on my student account I cant register for next quarter [which is the least of my worries]. Now I need to fill out the FAFSA which will take god knows how long to get through and approved just so I can pay off this quarter.

On top of that giant mess my bank account is literally being drained as I write this. I dont have any money for rent this month and so I'm so god awfully screwed.

TL;DR Screw money, finances, and myself for not seeing this coming.

My questions:

1) What can I do? (Inb4 prositution, sell crack, etc...)
2) Anyone else feeling as much stress and frustration right now because of money?
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Yes. I too am going through money troubles. I think most of us are sadly. Tough times.
As someone said, ask for help from family. I know it sucks to do so, but it doesn't suck as much as losing your place.
Do you got a job? Get one. Take time and learn your budget so you don't get in this mess again.

Not to sound like a dick but that's all you can really do, and you should do. Even in you get money from family or whatever, you need to learn your budget so you don't over spend, and know when you are going to need loans.

This is one of the many reasons why I believe everyone should have to take a personal finance class.
Quote by FireHawk
Do you got a job? Get one. Take time and learn your budget so you don't get in this mess again.

Not to sound like a dick but that's all you can really do, and you should do. Even in you get money from family or whatever, you need to learn your budget so you don't over spend, and know when you are going to need loans.

This is one of the many reasons why I believe everyone should have to take a personal finance class.

Exactly. Should be a mandatory high school class, but alas, apparently taking care of an egg for a week and learning how religions make us different is far more important.
Dude I know what you mean. I'm in similar finical circumstances. It gets pretty crappy at times. :/
Stop crying. As a student, your debt/financial woes have barely even begun.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
one piece of advice from me:

do NOT take out a student loan with Sallie Mae. they both loan and collect your debt and refuse to work with you on payments while not a full time student.
I have never been in any financial trouble. Why? My parents pay my rent and college, and I think about how I spend my money on everything else (food, clothes etc). So just ask your parents bro.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I have never been in any financial trouble. Why? My parents pay my rent and college, and I think about how I spend my money on everything else (food, clothes etc). So just ask your parents bro.

You make me want to cry right now.
Quote by a_7_x
You make me want to cry right now.

Why? Because my parents love me and yours don't?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Not everyone's parents can bail them out of any money troubles they come into...
Quote by Zanon
Not everyone's parents can bail them out of any money troubles they come into...

Then one should not get into money troubles if they don't have a safety net.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MakinLattes
The FAFSA for this year will only go through in the fall. It's not going to help you out in the short term.

Start selling shit.

Oeh this is a very clever idea. Ebay is your friend, my friend's friend.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Have enough money to buy little things like DVD's, books and overpriced coffee but not enough to rent out a place of my own. Also no job.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by frankv
Don't be a dick, you dildo! The guy is stressing the hell out.

I can only judge this insult when I know: who uses me?

Also I really do not see a way out for the guy except for selling everything on Ebay. So we might as well make jokes about it now that we have told him what to do.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
See if you can get a pay advance from work. Don't do it through some company. Do it through work. Basically they write you a check, then break it down over the next X amount of pay periods until the balance is covered.
Go to the student union/university and see if they offer emergency cash/accommodation (the latter would be better, in some ways) and add it to your student debt?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Why? Because my parents love me and yours don't?

Your parents love me too...but mine sexually abuse don't give money to me.
I think my parents pay for my general college tuition and I pay for everything else. I have some scholarships too. I just don't worry about it.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by MattsRichardson
So basically Pit I'm freaking the hell out right now. And for what ever reason this is my way of attempting to cope with it.

Basically I didn't think I was going to need student loans until now [like 3/4 of the way through the quarter] and so I havent even paid for my current term yet. With this outstanding balance on my student account I cant register for next quarter [which is the least of my worries]. Now I need to fill out the FAFSA which will take god knows how long to get through and approved just so I can pay off this quarter.

On top of that giant mess my bank account is literally being drained as I write this. I dont have any money for rent this month and so I'm so god awfully screwed.

TL;DR Screw money, finances, and myself for not seeing this coming.

My questions:

1) What can I do? (Inb4 prositution, sell crack, etc...)
2) Anyone else feeling as much stress and frustration right now because of money?

Yeah, honestly, how didn't you see this coming? FASFA will do nothing to help you until fall. Take out a loan, borrow from family, or drop out till next year, honestly. Work over summer and plan things out better.
Not any immediate worry, but in the future, terribly. No loans for me, I go to a cheap school, but I don't have much savings. I need to work on that.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I think everything has been said TS.

But this thread has sparked some fear in me. I have way too much pride to except that much help from my parents. I'm ****ed.