Hi I want to build a rickenbacker 330 the one with.the pointy horns but I cant seem to find any plans anywhere for it, does anyone have any or know where I could get plans for 1
Thanks
Wanna know what gear i have? check my profile
Black Beauty Owners Group
Muddy Waters invented electricity

Paul Kossoff = Genius
rickenbacker has all the spec on the website. scale length, fret widths, nut widths, ect. http://www.rickenbacker.com/model.asp?model=330

as far as blueprints i have yet to come across any, i've been looking for quite some time now. i've decided i'm just going to trace my friends 330.
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
I was going to go into one of my local guitar shops and see if theyd let me trace arouns one but I doubt they would, how different is it from the 360? Obviously other then the hornz how different is the body?

Paul Kossoff = Genius
Quote by gangsta_rick
I was going to go into one of my local guitar shops and see if theyd let me trace arouns one but I doubt they would, how different is it from the 360? Obviously other then the hornz how different is the body?

the body on the 360 is fully contoured, neck binding, 1cm longer and has triangle inlays, has mono and stereo output, that's about it.
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Voc AC30c2
Last edited by RockinRyan13 at Feb 28, 2012,
Hmmmm was thinking about getting plans for the 360 and changing them, any idea where to get a cheap tsilpiece?

Paul Kossoff = Genius
unfortunately i have never seen the "R" tailpiece sold anywhere but you can find other tailpieces that are designed for rickenbacker you can even use a B5 bigsby.
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Voc AC30c2