I'm not sure how to explain what I want to do, but I'll give it a shot.

I have a Hot Rod Deluxe, Fender Strat and also a Vox tonelab LE. I love the clean sound of the HRD and after many years of tweaking, I have dialed in some pretty nice patches on the tonelab that I really like. The problem is if I go from Guitar ---> tonelab --->HRD main input, I don't get the nice fender clean you would get by going Guitar --> HRD. Obviously the Tonelab doesn't have a true by pass. Even on the cleanest channel, I don't get the Fender Clean I want.

I bought a Morley ABY pedal off craigslist thinking this would solve my problem and it totally would if I had 2 amps!! I didn't think it all the way through. I still need 2 inputs, which the HRD has, but if you use both inputs it sucks the tone as well as the volume.

So maybe, I'm not thinking it through, but if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. I'm not the most technical guy!!

Thanks for listening.
You may be able to get a true bypass looper, I think you just put the pedals into the loop on that and then you can use the bypass on the looper to get the unaffected amp sound
Frameandcanvas -- You may have something here! I'll check this out.
the y cable should work
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
This may be obvious, but have you tried running the pedal with no amp models?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣