Page 1 of 5
What's the biggest change of opinion you've had in your life?
Do you believe in anything now that you thought you would never believe in?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Buying a white guitar instead of a black guitar.

Tough decision bro.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Probably losing my faith.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I used to believe in Santa until my grandad said he didn't exist

Oh, and the whole "Yeah I can totally handle being fuck buddies." That was a big change to "I need a lot more." Thankfully, so did he
Last edited by whoomit at Feb 27, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
I used to believe in Santa until my grandad said he didn't exist

Whoomit, you might want to get your post away from Stewie's.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
Whoomit, you might want to get your post away from Stewie's.

Check my edit
Guitars are fabulous!

Oh no, I've been infected
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
When I realized I was an Atheist.

When I realized that Trivium and friends were Metal.

When I realized that learning music by ear was more fulfilling than by tab.

That's all I can think of right now.
Quote by StewieSwan
Guitars are fabulous!

Oh no, I've been infected

We took it in turns on top
I used to think life had significance and that I was entitled to certain things. Also used to think the government had their shit together and the world is a just place.

So young and naive.
Quote by whoomit
We took it in turns on top

I prefer being the power bottom.

Namely so as I generate all the power.

First I was all 'nah im not posting in this thread'

Prolly when I thought bronies were all fags and weird.
Look at me now.

Inb4 im a fag and weird.
Quote by StewieSwan
Probably losing my faith.

My losing-of-faith was really really gradual, but I guess that'd be my answer.

My mom isn't really conservative or religious (though she's moderately so I guess), but other adults in my family that I'd spend time around sort of indoctrinated me into accepting the "fuck everyone except me" ethos of the Republican party as a young'n.
Around the time I was 10 or 11 yrs old (same time I got American Idiot, what up), I started to think, "Ya man FUCK THE GOV'T," but it obviously wasn't really refined. I distinctly remembered being attracted to Paul and the lolbertarian rhetoric around the time I was 12 or 13, but within a year I was pretty left-wing. So that too.

And Nick Cave. I used to be total h8r, but, wouldn't ya know, shit's cash.
Last edited by due 07 at Feb 27, 2012,
That the thing most important to me now is Cinema and Literature. A year ago it was most definately music, but now, i'm not too bothered about it.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
When I realized I was an Atheist.

When I realized that Trivium and friends were Metal.

That's all I can think of right now.

+1.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I used to think I was pretty much the best guitar player ever. Then I got out of middle school and stopped being such a douche. (Surprisingly I'm not trying to be sarcastic, thats actually pretty much my biggest change of mind. I do my best to avoid egotism now.)

I also used to hate Zakk Wylde more than any other guitarist because of the way he plays classic Randy-era songs. Now I think he has one of the best guitar tones out there. Crazy things happen.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

i went from meat eater to vegan to meat eater
i have a new gf
i went from the beatles to btbam
thats all i can think of

edit: oh im a wizard now on runescape... i used to hate wizards
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Feb 27, 2012,
Americans are arrogant, ignorant cvnts.

Now i feel many are very very arrogant and ignorant, but there culture demands it. They wouldnt survive in the US with a European, rational, wordly and humble mentality.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Now i feel many are very very arrogant and ignorant, but there culture demands it. They wouldnt survive in the US with a European, rational, wordly and humble mentality.

Care to explain?

[Generic arrow to the knee joke here]
Last edited by man_suits at Feb 27, 2012,
I used to be pretty pro-choice, but I've kind of changed my opinion on the matter to a certain extent. I don't think abortion is "murder" per se, but I feel like it should only be used in cases of emergency, and not because women just don't feel like having a kid at the time.
Quote by Morphogenesis26

This.
Plus, when I realised I absolutely loved prog rock.

Also, when I saw fractals and discovered that science is beautiful.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I like to think and read about things so i change quite a lot I guess depending on how much I think about something.

The latest thing that hit me was the pure injustice and self-contradiction of current drugs law. I was always passively "yeah shud b legal lol!" but I genuinely find it bizarre now.
Over the last year I have changed from fairly naively subjective on moral right and wrong to a belief there in a moral truth.

Oh, and I've started using bows on Elder Scrolls games. Don't know why I never sneaked and sniped before!
Quote by MadClownDisease
I like to think and read about things so i change quite a lot I guess depending on how much I think about something.

The latest thing that hit me was the pure injustice and self-contradiction of current drugs law. I was always passively "yeah shud b legal lol!" but I genuinely find it bizarre now.
Over the last year I have changed from fairly naively subjective on moral right and wrong to a belief there in a moral truth.

Oh, and I've started using bows on Elder Scrolls games. Don't know why I never sneaked and sniped before!

OMG, and this!
Terri Schiavo

I started out believing the only humane thing to do was to execute her.

After watching a video of her, I am convinced that killing her was the wrong thing to do.

However, even in the beginning I considered the method of death they used to be inhumane.
Quote by Myaccount876
Going from Nirvana to Alice in Chains.

Transitioning from Christianity to Islam.

Agreed.

Personally, the Friendzone treatment. Used to believe that once you drifted apart from all the flirting and became just close friends, it's over. But that is bullshit seriously
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

i went from the beatles to btbam

not every change of opinion must be a good one I guess.

Going from being wrong and right to being left and right.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I used to be really impressed by fast, intricate, complicated guitar solos.

I used to care what other people thought about the music I listen to.

I used to think doing anything illegal was cool.
When I started giving half a damn about conservation issues, I used to not give a damn, now I give a small amount but am aware I should give more. Still a moral egoist at heart.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
I used to be incredibly homophobic that i wouldn't even want to be in the same room as them and viewed them as unproductive. Then my sister brought her friends to a couple of parties i was at and they were very nice friendly people and totally changed my mindset.

unfortunately my dad is still under the illusion they are all out to bum him in his sleep.
My biggest opinion change was 3 years ago I thought there was a God for sure. Now I just don't believe so, and if there is would I want to be affiliated with him?

My heart was broken a year or two ago and I decided I would never be in a relationship and all relationships were evil, my opinion has changed an am actively pursuing one.
I used to think that black people were actually aliens from outer space pretending to be human. Boy, was I wrong.
When I stopped fearing death and embraced it.

Quote by CaptDin
I used to think that black people were actually aliens from outer space pretending to be human. Boy, was I wrong.

Yeah, they don't pretend to be human at all eh?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

..dont tell me all 313 million citizens of america are arrogant ignorant cvnts. Thats just stupid and ignorant on your part.
Page 1 of 5