So, on Saturday I went down to the guitar shop to pick up some strings for my acoustic. While I was there this white double-cut LP Jr. caught my eye. So I picked it up and had a little play. It felt and sounded great. I got in just before closing time, so I didn't have a lot of time to fool around with it. So I put it back on the hanger and headed home. But i kept thinking about it over the weekend. So after class today I went down to the shop and had another play. And I thought to my self: "What the hell, treat your self!" And brought it home with me .

All right, picture time!!

Specs:

Mahogany body and neck.
22 fret rosewood fingerboard. 12" radius (I think).
Seymour Duncan p-90.
Wraparound bridge.
1 vol and 1 tone.

This guitar weighs almost nothing, you know when someone says: "This thing is heavy as s**t". Well it's the opposite of that.
The neck is sort of a thin D shape, I guess. I'm not good at describing neck shapes, all I know is it feels good to me. Not to thin, not to fat, just right. It gives you something to hold on to, with out getting in your way.
This is my first p-90 equipped guitar, and my first time trying a p-90 out for my self. And I am indeed very impressed. Having played it through my Orange Rocker 30 and my little Roland practice amp. On the clean setting, with the tone all the way up the sound is sparkly and crystal clear. Then you turn down the tone and you get a nice fat and warm sound, making up for the fact that there is no neck pickup. Throw some mud on this beast and it absolutely screams. A very punchy and focused sound. I played some Sabbath and Rocking in the free world (by Neal Young, obviously) and it sounded killer. If you turn down the volume you get a nice dirty blues sound. And turning the volume further down cleans it up really well, giving you the sparkly, crystal clear tone I mentioned earlier.

All in all I'm very impressed by this guitar, the build quality is excellent, it sounds great, it's amazing how much you can do with only one pickup. And last but not least it looks f***ing badass!
HNGD.
Is that a Hunger Games poster on the last pic?
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Very nice. If in doubt, use a LP Junior. I'm a fan of the double cuts myself, they always weigh very little. All them switches and splits and taps and whammies them young 'uns use these days... balls to it all! A neck, a body and a big fat P-90 is all you need. HNGD!
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I love LP Juniors, they just look classy and sound mean as shit. HNGD
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
looks awesome! not usually a fan of em.. but....
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by Dr Sixstring
HNGD.
Is that a Hunger Games poster on the last pic?

Lol, I think that's a Mastodon poster.

HNGD!
Quote by Cannibal Koala
Lol, I think that's a Mastodon poster.

HNGD!

Huh.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
HNGD! I must say, however, that there is something about that pickguard that urks me.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE