After 14 seconds, can I ask you to listen to Your Call by Secondhand Serenade? Just because they're the same chords, which is a shame.
Ah, ok, you do a different bit at the end, sorry about that, it doesn't matter, haha.

It would sound really good with an ambient drone behind it, like a guitar being played with an eBow, and of course, drums would improve it tenfold. The part from 2:40 could be doubled up with a 3rd guitar with a Mogwai-ish sort of tone, sorry I can't be more specific, haha. It has a kind of almost post-rock feel to it, but if you add vocals, it could be swayed to more 'mainstream' territories, if that's not what you're going for.

The extro works really well as well, but could do with having a brighter tone to it, and maybe splitting up the guitar parts so they come out more clearly and with a sound that suits the part, as opposed to convenience.

Don't take the massive wall of text as being too much negative criticism, I just really got into it for some reason, haha. Honestly though, i think it's a pretty good start to a song, keep trying to develop it further, and I look forward to what you do with that in the future.

C4C?
Wow, I really enjoyed it. The guitar sounds really nice and has a chill melancholic vibe to it. Mayeb with a bit of chorus or slight delay/reverb it'll have a really sweet mysterious feel to it.

Nice playing and really sweet song! I especially liked how the song got faster with the rhythmy bit.

I actually have a song that has quite a similar sounding intro.

Could you crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1521949