(Wrong forum! My bad. Mod please move it?)
Preemptive apology for crappy pics.
So, I was on a search for an OD for my birthday (which is tomorrow, since you're all so interested). I looked at Maxons, TC Electronic, Tube Screamers, and a whole ton of others before settling on this:

That Greenish-Yellow pedal is a Maritime Analog Valve Pusher and it sounds beautiful! It's easy as pie to go from just a tiny break-up to a nice thick, almost distorted sound. Not to mention that I love the colour. Keeping the Bass and Treble at 12 o'clock seemed to work well with every guitar. I can tell this is one I'll keep for a loooong time. I meant to take a guts-shot of it, but life goes on. I'll record some clips when I get home from school tomorrow.

I realized it'd take way to much time to put every photo on, so here's a link to take a peek at all my other blurry additions:
http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g362/superspecialguy/New%20Pedal%20and%20what%20stuff/

Photo 1: BKP Nailbomb 7
Photo 2: Same deal as above, shitty lighting.
Photo 3: Warmoth Carved Top 7 body with Black Cherry Burst on flame maple w/ mahogany back.
Photo 4: Warmoth Super 7 neck
Photo 5: Gibson Les Paul Studio (Plus?)
Photo 6: Sterling JP60 w/ broken high e
Photo 7: Fender American Special Tele
Photo 8: Up above
Photo 9: Messy-ass pedalboard shot.
Last edited by Soccerguy at Feb 27, 2012,
You know you could probably stick your pedal power block under the board and save a ton of room. Also, happy early birthday!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
You know you could probably stick your pedal power block under the board and save a ton of room. Also, happy early birthday!

Thank you!
I have done that before, and it does have mounting brackets, but I don't have the right drill bit for that, but thanks for reminding me, I'll probably grab that tomorrow.