Page 1 of 4
I'm doing a group debate project in class, and we got stuck with this side of the argument, and I tried looking around for opposing reasons to homosexual marriage that had nothing to do with religion, but none of them seem to hold any ground for a debate. I was wondering if anyone could help here lol?
"If you thought about gay sex as much as I do, you'd know it's ****ing disgusting too."
^no user title, wtf, freaking me out

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Look at it this way, TS. If everyone is gay, where do we get babies? If we don't have babies, how will the species continue? Gay marriage = extinction of humanity. QED, baby. Debate over.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
It's science, bro.

The penis is meant to go into a vagina.
Men don't have vaginas.
Ergo, homosexuality is against the laws of nature.

Pretty simple.
#1 reason:

Human anatomy

But all seriousness nah there isnt really a non religious reason i dont think. Just make typical religious arguments and get a 90%.

Thats what I did when I got put on retarded arguments in philosophy
A penis is made to fit into a vagina, not an anus.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Just don't touch my penis with your penis ok?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Seanthesheep
#1 reason:

Human anatomy

But all seriousness nah there isnt really a non religious reason i dont think. Just make typical religious arguments and get a 90%.

Thats what I did when I got put on retarded arguments in philosophy

ugg dont wanna be THAT guy
Need for procreation, ageing population
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by willwelsh816
I'm doing a group debate project in class, and we got stuck with this side of the argument, and I tried looking around for opposing reasons to homosexual marriage that had nothing to do with religion, but none of them seem to hold any ground for a debate. I was wondering if anyone could help here lol?

Option 1) Look like a biggot saying how wrong gay marriage is in front of everyone.
Option 2) Don't make a good case for your side of the argument and fail your project.

This is one of those situations where, "You're dammed it you do, and you're dammed if you don't." Good luck TS.
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Feb 27, 2012,
Quote by Most_Triumphant
It fits in both quite wonderfully.

stratkat
Quote by metal4eva_22
Option 1) Look like a biggot saying how wrong gay marriage is in front of everyone.
Option 2) Don't make a good case for your side of the argument and fail your project.

This is one of those situations where, "You're dammed it you do, and you're dammed if you don't." Good luck TS.

i was really hoping it wouldn't turn into one of those situations lol
Say marriage is an institution between a man and a woman for families, and that homosexual people can have relationships, civil partnerships, and families, but not marriage because marriage is a social union specifically designated to be between a man and woman , bride and groom.

Republicans are afraid of the overtly perverted homosexuals corrupting their youth, such as this fellow who I went to high school with. If you scroll down far enough, you'll find his nudes that he censored with MS Paint. Classy.

http://www.facebook.com/dave251992
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Why the hell does gay marriage come up so much on this forum?
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890

Everyone is gay.
Religion and biology are pretty much the main things.. guess you're stuck with biology. good luck
Quote by Skynyrd890

We're all just one big faggot.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by mesopatamius
Look at it this way, TS. If everyone is gay, where do we get babies? If we don't have babies, how will the species continue? Gay marriage = extinction of humanity. QED, baby. Debate over.

Dumb argument. Not everyone is gay, therefore not everyone will get a gay marriage. Therefore, there will still be babies.

QED.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Because they are secretly gay and are jealous

btw I am completely pro gay marriage and if I can get enough votes to become dictator---I mean president of the US, I will make this long awaited dream a reality!
Last edited by HowSoonisNow at Feb 27, 2012,
Any of these anatomy, aids, pro-procreation arguments are simpleminded and terrible and you should not use them. Instead, you should be looking at the cultural, economical, and social implications of gay marriage.
Quote by willwelsh816

Your best bet is to make an argument from a conservative perspective. Basically, talk about the traditional family structure and try and stay strictly to that, instead of veering off into the stuff that's disproven here:
http://www.apa.org/about/governance/council/policy/parenting.aspx
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by mesopatamius

What does Quantum Electrodynamics have to do with anything?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Pro tip: There isn't one.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by entity0009
Dumb argument. Not everyone is gay, therefore not everyone will get a gay marriage. Therefore, there will still be babies.

QED.

Obviously it's a dumb argument, there is no clever argument against gay marriage. I thought my zealous use of QED would make the sarcasm clearer
I'm not stupid, just misunderstood!

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by mesopatamius
Obviously it's a dumb argument, there is no clever argument against gay marriage. I thought my zealous use of QED would make the sarcasm clearer
I'm not stupid, just misunderstood!

🙈 🙉 🙊
You could make arguments around the societal structure, and how gays deviate from it. Go on to, universal morality, then go down the slippery slope of legitimizing gay marriage consequently justifies polygamous relationships and other perversions. good luck
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by neidnarb11890
It's science, bro.

Men don't have vaginas.

Pretty simple.

Things that are common become the laws of nature? Homosexuality is naturally occurring in animals, too.

Survival of the fittest means the best adapted for the local environment survive, with overpopulation being a serious issue for the entire earth in the future, a gay portion of the population might be somewhat beneficial in that sense.
Quote by neidnarb11890
It's science, bro.

Men don't have vaginas.

Pretty simple.

this
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Someone's never fucked a girl in the ass. Stop being gay
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Their kids will be severely bullied, which might cause social anxiety and depression. They will have difficulties forming relationships, holding jobs and in some cases it ends with suicide.

Also, any man, who has a desire to pork a girl in her ring has some gay tendencies in them.
Last edited by -Mantra- at Feb 28, 2012,
Quote by entity0009

QED.

Infact, it can be argued that less babies is just what we need right now with world population growing the way they are.

I suppose one could argue against homosexuality on health issues.
Anal sex may make a person more susceptible to bacterial infection around the anus and rectum. This is because the lining of the rectum is not as heavy as the lining of the vagina, so it is more susceptible to tears. If the anus or rectum does get torn, it does not heal as quickly. Because feces that pass through the rectum contain bacteria, any tear in the lining is at risk of getting infected. Lining tears may lead to other problems such as an anal abscess, which can make transmission of STIs and HIV more likely. This is why unprotected anal sex is often considered riskier than unprotected oral or vaginal sex. It may also worsen any existing hemorrhoids.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Feb 28, 2012,
Page 1 of 4