Cell
60 29%
World Tournament/Majin Buu
19 9%
I wasn't a gay little shit and never watched that show
13 6%
Voters: 206.
Page 1 of 6
There was a thread similar to this not too long ago, but this is just about DBZ (no GT, Kai, Dragon Ball, etc.) plus I wanted to include a poll.

I always like to go back and watch stuff I liked as a kid for nostalgia's sake. A few months ago it was Hey Arnold, then for a couple days I went and watched some old Pokemon episodes. A few years ago I really got back into classic 2D Sonic the Hedgehog, etc.

So lately, I've gone back and watched Dragon Ball Z for some nostalgia. It's pretty funny how ridiculous all of the screaming can be, plus a lo of sexual humor I missed as a kid, but some of it was also pretty damn entertaining.

Anyways, I ended up finishing the series from where I left off as a kid, and I gotta say the Majin Buu saga was a total mess all over the place, and had the most plotholes and shit. Not to mention the most boring of all the villains. The best part of it was the world tournament with Trunks and Goten being the shit.

The one I found the best both as a kid and today was the Android saga with future Trunks. Definitely the most interesting story, plus it had some awesome villains. Cell and Frieza were good, too.
Majin Buu is where I started, so it's obviously the best.
you're a stone fox
^ I found GT to be lacking of any interesting plot.

Cell/Cell Games was best.

Followed extremely closely by Buu. Kid Buu is best Buu.
Freeza had the best memories for me, but Buu is one of the best characters (waits for DBZ fanboys to rage)
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Androids and Cell got a little convoluted and dragged on, but provided some epic moments.

Buu had some of the most baller moments, so it gets my vote.
Quote by TheReverend724
You serious bro? GT was dogshit

Havent watched it in a decade at least.
I remember it being better. Except that gay little robot twat.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Freeza had the best memories for me, but Buu is one of the best characters (waits for DBZ fanboys to rage)
Nigga wut?

This is the best DBZ villain.

Quote by The Madcap
Nigga wut?

*18*

To put my dick in.
Quote by Saint78
Majin Buu is where I started, so it's obviously the best.

This

His later forms were pretty boss, the fat one was gay
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
This

His later forms were pretty boss, the fat one was gay

No, I loved the fat one. He was hilarious.
you're a stone fox
I voted androids, but I also think it could be the Frieza/Namek saga. The original sagas are up there too for me
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by Saint78

FAT ONE WAS GAY
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Dragonball GT was still better.

Everything up until the end of Cell was decent. The stuff between the end of Cell and beginning of Buu (GREAT SAIYAMAN!) was also good.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Feb 27, 2012,
Quote by The Madcap
Nigga wut?

I said character. Buu is badass
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Primus2112
FAT ONE WAS GAY

That's what your therapist said after your psychiatric evaluation!
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78

No attack is more powerful than turning your opponent into a cookie and eating him.
Quote by StewieSwan
Terrible, terrible show. Just awful.

Go jack off to Kirk nailing alien broads.
Quote by TheReverend724
You serious bro? GT was dogshit

GT didn't get good until the last couple of episodes when Vegeta and Goku are fighting the last dragon.

OP: My favorite saga was the Majin Buu saga. The Frieza and Cell saga follow as my next favorites.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Let's discuss how ****ing awesome some of the video games were
you're a stone fox
Quote by Minkaro
I remember enjoying the Android saga most. That Piccolo vs. 17 fight, and Tien taking on Cell.

I had a discussion the other day where I said that Tien is the most underrated and under-appreciated of the Z-Fighters. Everybody said I was stupid and it was Krillin.

Man, fuck Krillin.
Quote by goest
I had a discussion the other day where I said that Tien is the most underrated and under-appreciated of the Z-Fighters. Everybody said I was stupid and it was Krillin.

Man, fuck Krillin.

You obviously haven't met Yamcha.
Quote by jwizzle5786

Yamcha didn't do shit.
Quote by goest

Man, fuck Krillin.

It's probably because Krillin is one of the few characters from Dragon Ball that actually have somewhat of a roll throughout most of the series. Tien was basically rendered uselsss after the fight with Vegita
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by goest
Yamcha didn't do shit.

But he tried man. He tried so hard. He almost beat a Saibaman. Almost.

Anyone who wasn't a Saiyan was rendered useless in "Z". Tien almost redeemed himself against Cell. Almost.
Quote by jwizzle5786

I don't know what this Yamcha thing is... but it sounds....... disappointing
Quote by goest

Man, fuck Krillin.

Quote by goest
Yamcha didn't do shit.

Guys. Guys.

Yajirobe > Krillin > Tien

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's probably because Krillin is one of the few characters from Dragon Ball that actually have somewhat of a roll throughout most of the series. Tien was basically rendered uselsss after the fight with Vegita

I almost came to tears when he was fighting Cell. Son of a bitch put up a hell of a fight.
Quote by Bad Kharmel
I don't know what this Yamcha thing is... but it sounds....... disappointing

He totally is.

nice reference