Whats everyones thoughts? I have Amplitube, and I'm thinking about POD 2.0, is it worth it? can you get a BIG tone out of it? Looking to record metal at home. My mate has Gearbox and that has some pretty nice tones in it.

Also, can you download more amps for 2.0?
Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
I assume you're referring to POD Farm 2.0

Yeah, you can download amps for POD.
The stock amps in POD Farm will not work out for you because they're really bad for metal genres, you'll have to buy the metal pack to get amp models that are more for metal.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Stock amps on both are very lacking, but the nice thing about Amplitube 3 is you can try stuff out before you buy it.

You should also look at the stickied thread for free amp sims. Such as Le Pou LE456.
I tried le pou but i didn't like it that much, plus i'm on a macbook pro with logic, and found it hard to run the le pou stuff on it. I've got a kick ass tone on amplitube but i wanted to see if the POD could do even better considering its £100/$200. Could you use guitar impulses with pod 2.0?
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
Ok thanks guys, how about if i were to suggest POD HD?
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
As a Logic user myself, can I ask what issues you had using it with Logic? All you do is download the AU version, install the component and then open it in Logic in the channel strip... then follow it with an IR loader... if you don't have one, simply use Space Designer (under reverbs in the plug-in menu) and on the left where it says ''IR Sample' click the arrow and choose 'Load IR and Init' and find your desired cab IR (if you don't have any, just say and we'll point you in the right direction). Set the mix in Space Designer (bottom right hand corner) so there is no dry signal and as much wet as you want (doesn't need to be full as the LePou plug-ins have a high output anyway).
Hey, look. Sigs are back.