... because I want it. Pretty badly. Keeping in mind that no matter how badly I want something, I can't pull money out of less than pleasant places, or I'd already have one

Here's the deal. I just sold another guitar to fund one of these babies, but they're few and far between for a nice chunk of change more than I have available right now. Well, I should say, will have available, because I'm waiting for the eBay funds to come in on it. The other guitar sold for $360, so taking out whatever fees eBay and paypal may want to drain from me, that's what I have to work with right now. So... in the meantime, show me what you've got?

(please )
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Not quite
Bump, still looking.
Bump.
Quote by sadSTATUE
... because I want it. Pretty badly. Keeping in mind that no matter how badly I want something, I can't pull money out of less than pleasant places, or I'd already have one

Here's the deal. I just sold another guitar to fund one of these babies, but they're few and far between for a nice chunk of change more than I have available right now. Well, I should say, will have available, because I'm waiting for the eBay funds to come in on it. The other guitar sold for $360, so taking out whatever fees eBay and paypal may want to drain from me, that's what I have to work with right now. So... in the meantime, show me what you've got?

(please )

yeah the guy with the c1 classic is on page3 no31 1s his sig
Eh?

Well, I've gotten my 007, and I looooove it. But I have a request to keep an eye out if I find another one, the model with the single-coil in the neck, specifically. So, we continue the search.
Bump!