Hey guys, so recently I've moved out of home and going to uni so what little money I have spare is to go towards some nice gear to keep me motivated. I've always loved U2's the Edge and the types of sounds he can make.
I have about $100AU to spend, don't mind buying used but prefer new stuff so it'll last longer.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Tone is in the beanie. And get some yoga lessons while you're at it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
What's an effects loop?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
What's an effects loop?

You do gear demos, have a pedal thread and you joined in 08' and you don't know what an effect loop is?!

But anyway, you don't need an effects loop or anything. Everything that everyone is saying is a joke.
You only need a stereo delay.
Stereo delay? I've never heard of those before. What does it mean by stereo? Why would people joke?
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
You should check out the Line 6 modelling amps. They have killer delays. Spot on Edge.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by Eppicurt
Stereo delay? I've never heard of those before. What does it mean by stereo? Why would people joke?

Multiple delays coming from both the right and left speakers in turn.
Quote by TheDuckMajor
Multiple delays coming from both the right and left speakers in turn.

That doesn't answer my question about stereo.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
That doesn't answer my question about stereo.

Umm... Yeah... It does.
Stereo means more than one speaker in use, usually a right and left speaker.
Quote by TheDuckMajor
Umm... Yeah... It does.
Stereo means more than one speaker in use, usually a right and left speaker.

Oh right. I thought you were answering the question about people joking.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
I think I'm going to ban you for the avatar alone.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...