Not personally, but I know plenty of people who think Frenzal Rhomb is the greatest thing ever.
Look up these bands: Hightime, stolen youth, paper arms, the smith street band, bodyjar and the decline. My job is done here.
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...
One of my friends plugged an Australian band a while ago, can't remember their name though. I'll find out when I'm not in the middle of a lecture.

EDIT: Luca Brasi! I think they were good. It's been a while since I listened to them though.

And now to another lecture! Woo uni.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Feb 28, 2012,
Frenzal are overrated but the Hard-Ons are great. Also, Break Even (maybe more Hardcore than Punk) are one of the best bands in Australia.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by AgainstYou
Frenzal are overrated but the Hard-Ons are great. Also, Break Even (maybe more Hardcore than Punk) are one of the best bands in Australia.

no way, how are frenzal overrated? also yeah hard-ons rule... should be seeing them later this month
i'd imagine Frenzal being overrated since they're probably the only Australian punk band most people can name.
Listen to Local Resident Failure They are pretty good. Frenzal shits on every other aussie band though.
I gotta say, I'm pretty sure all Australian bands suck, more or less.

Yes, I'm counting Radio Birdman and The Saints. Dunno if I've ever listened to the 'aussie' X, but I don't care to.
Quote by laurence1108
australian punk takes itself way less seriously than american punk... this is a good thing

ok.