Page 1 of 2
Go to school, get a degree, get a job, get a wife, get a dog, car, toolshed, pension. Follow the program.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
get a job, keep it, dont harass anybody. done.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Don't join the Dark Brotherhood and try not steal from people. The Companions is pretty good if you're trying to RP a good alignment.
Dickless.
Quote by Kensai
Go to school, get a degree, get a job, get a wife, get a dog, car, toolshed, pension. Follow the program.

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life."
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by StewieSwan
Eat tofu and wear The Pudding Basin.

And don't kill your sister when it comes to it.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by reidhasguitar
Dark hero?

Have you seen the DB dialogue? It's all Hail Sithis this and [remain silent] that. Totally bad guy territory.
Dickless.
Is this you now????

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
get a sex change
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by King Donkey
Become a straight-edge Christian vegan.

And plants aren't alive? Are alledgedly non-selfaware beings less important? Or is it that it's easier to chop down a tree than it is to kill a puppy?
Gear:
Kramer Pacer Custom 1 -87
Laney GH50L
Esp ltd mh250nt
Roland MicroCube

Member of the Laney Cult
Send me five bucks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Palkom
And plants aren't alive? Are alledgedly non-selfaware beings less important? Or is it that it's easier to chop down a tree than it is to kill a puppy?

Become a straight-edge Christian vegan environmental-activist.

Better?
West Ham United
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Have you seen the DB dialogue? It's all Hail Sithis this and [remain silent] that. Totally bad guy territory.

'He looked into the target's eyes, his own revealing nothing.
"Innocent lives have been lost at the hand of the person standing before me," He thought.
"I must end one life, to save many."
"Whattya you want?"
The assassin stayed quiet.
"Get lost, you're stinkin' up the joint." The man was too drunk to speak clearly.
The assassin's blade thrust into the man's gut, and was gone as quickly as it had come. The man had curled over, and fallen to the ground, spewing blood as he fell.
By the time a guard had been called, the assassin had blended into the shadows, and was gone.

He returned to the sanctuary, and went to see Astrid.
"Another target done? Congratulations, here's your pay." She handed a bag of coins to him, and then turned to use the alchemy set.
"I only want to see that justice is done."
"Yeah, yeah. You're a hero of the night." She said sarcastically, mixing a poison at the table.
She didn't get a response, so she turned around. The assassin was gone, and the bag of coins was resting on the table.'

Not so evil now, huh?
Quote by reidhasguitar
Should have inb4'd that. I read all 9 pages, and was like "That guy's such a GC, I wanna be like him. I know! The pit knows all sorts about being a morally wholesome person, I should ask them!"

But that's not how it happened. Instead you went out and killed the poor retarded homeless Nord, Narfi, for no reason but to see who else you get to kill. You didn't do it because he had to be killed, and you probably already had more gold than you knew what to do with.

If you were to talk to him before being ordered to kill him, he would have told you that his parents are dead and his sister left a few weeks ago and hasn't come back. After that you would have found his sister's body at the bottom of the river, bones picked clean, and returned her amulet to the mentally disabled man, and leave him mourning his caretaker.
Dickless.
Quote by StewieSwan
Eat tofu and wear The Pudding Basin.

this made me smile, took a second to click.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
But that's not how it happened. Instead you went out and killed the poor retarded homeless Nord, Narfi, for no reason but to see who else you get to kill. You didn't do it because he had to be killed, and you probably already had more gold than you knew what to do with.

If you were to talk to him before being ordered to kill him, he would have told you that his parents are dead and his sister left a few weeks ago and hasn't come back. After that you would have found his sister's body at the bottom of the river, bones picked clean, and returned her amulet to the mentally disabled man, and leave him mourning his caretaker.

'He'd been here before, talked to this man before, helped this man before, and now he had a chance to help him more than he could have imagined before swearing loyalty to the brotherhood. Narfi had lost his sister to the dangerous waters of Skyrim, and had her things recovered and returned to him. The person who had helped him had returned to help him once more.
Narfi was sitting at what remained of the family dining table, in what remained of their house. He approached from behind and listened to Narfi cry into his mead.
"Sad, sad Narfi, didn't get to say goodbye to Reyda, oh no, no he didn't. Wilhelm said she'd be back, but she didn't come back, and stranger tells Narfi that she won't ever come back."
Narfi put his head on the table and cried. The assassin covered his blade in a strong poison, and sliced the outer layer of skin on Narfi's arm. He dropped down instantly, and the assassin caught him before he hit the floor. He layed Narfi's corpse down, and closed his eyes, and put his hand, still clutching his sister's necklace, over his heart. At last, he shall see his sister.
The assassin shed a tear, and then was gone, back to the sanctuary which he called home.'
Quote by King Donkey
Become a straight-edge Christian vegan environmental-activist.

Better?

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Mind your Ps and Qs.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Agree with everybody and don't have your own opinion. You'll never piss anybody off and people will think of you as a good dude.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Be more like btbam

He said good, not boring.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Sign the petition i posted..........
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Page 1 of 2