I was thinking about buying a cheaper Ibanez, Jackson, or Schecter, but while looking at reviews, I ran across a couple models from Rondo Music (Douglas Spad and Hadron). I know that, for the price, I won't be getting great electronics or pickups, but I would be in the same situation with the aforementioned brands.

I have seen a few of the questions that I had answered on here, but are these guitars decent guitars for the money? How bad is the Floyd on the ones that have one? Is the fret work decent on them? Thanks everyone.
I have bought a Douglas before as a gift for someone else. For $100, it wasn't bad. I'd say it was a lot better than a big name guitar that would cost $100.

Don't get one with a Floyd though.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
some are decent, but if your looking for a floyd guitar, STAY AWAY!I think even the full agile guitars have bad floyds, but that claim is just based of one I played that went out of tune when I did some vibrato with it. The Douglas should stay in tune if you get a fixed bridge or a wilkinson bridge guitar. they also have good grovers.
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
You think like I do... buy one with a decent body and neck and plan on upgrading the electronics. If that is so, can't go wrong with Douglas. As mentioned before, avoid the Floyd. They make some string-thru body models that I think are really nice.
Ibanez SR1200E