please don't hover
please don't hover
please don't hover
please don't hover
please don't hover

k so tell me all the embarrassing things you've ever done so I'll feel better

your mother
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Id be embarassed too if i made such shitty threads

What was it and il tell you my deepest most embarassing secrets
share yours OP and ill share mine.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
one time, i sharted in the middle of class. it was in the 3rd grade. no one found out though.

oh, and sometimes i get drunk and piss myself while i'm sleeping. usually because i'm dreaming that i'm peeing.

edit: what a bunch o puss pantses. i'm the first one to post my embarrassing stories.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Feb 28, 2012,
Got my pants pulled down all the way, in front of the class in year 6.

Haunting.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by jakesmellspoo
one time, i sharted in the middle of class. it was in the 3rd grade. no one found out though.

oh, and sometimes i get drunk and piss myself while i'm sleeping. usually because i'm dreaming that i'm peeing.

I remember wetting the bed as a kid i would be dreaming of myself peeing.

I cant remember myself as a kid, but i can remember my dreams, and the thoughts and personality i had while dreaming.
Tell me the embarrassing thing you did today so that I feel better posting mine.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I was 6-7, acting tough, notice I'm standing in an ant pile with red ants covering my ankles, break into tears and screaming. Those ants tore my shit up.
this one time i made a really crap thread...
but after seeing this i feel better.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
I hovered and i liked it.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I had sex with a hooker and I didnt pay for it.

true story.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
When I was drunk I, I ran to the bathroom because I drank too much orange juice. I missed the toilet and hit everywhere else near it.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
In primrary school I tried to take off my jumper and my t-shirt came with it. The t-shirt was then inside out so I had to take another minute to put it the right way and put it back on.

ohgodwhy
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I accidentally the phone
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i went camping once and was too afraid to go to the latrines by myself in the dark, so i held it for as long as i could.

that turned out to be in the middle of the night when my bladder was about ready to explode. i ran outside of my tent, unzipped my pants, and ended up peeing all over my leg.

it's actually funny now that i think about it.
Quote by N_J_B_B
In primrary school I tried to take off my jumper and my t-shirt came with it. The t-shirt was then inside out so I had to take another minute to put it the right way and put it back on.

ohgodwhy

Don't want to show the world your incredible abs?

OT: Not the most embarrassing moment of my life, but those moments where you're talking to someone and end up spitting on them.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by N_J_B_B

ohgodwhy

TS, your can't be worse than this. Go ahead and post.
REGGIE
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i went camping once and was too afraid to go to the latrines by myself in the dark, so i held it for as long as i could.

that turned out to be in the middle of the night when my bladder was about ready to explode. i ran outside of my tent, unzipped my pants, and ended up peeing all over my leg.

it's actually funny now that i think about it.

Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I once got a blister on my dick from jacking off
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
In PE (gym class) once, I was wearing shorts and it was "that time of the month" and I didn't realise I had blood running down my leg. But everyone else noticed.
I fortuitously and rapidly expurgated my nasal cavities whilst commencing in cunnilingus, resulting in the abrupt collision of nose, forehead and genitalia.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I fortuitously and rapidly expurgated my nasal cavities whilst commencing in cunnilingus, resulting in the abrupt collision of nose, forehead and genitalia.

You sneezed while giving a girl head - resulting in you headbutting her in the vagina? That's hot.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
You sneezed while giving a girl head - resulting in you headbutting her in the vagina? That's hot.

Is it giving head when it's a girl (who's receiving)?

And it was very. Bitch didn't even return the favour - next time I'm going to pepper my groin.
Quote by Todd Hart
Is it giving head when it's a girl (who's receiving)?

And it was very. Bitch didn't even return the favour - next time I'm going to pepper my groin.

It would be giving head. You would be giving head in this example.

And if you do pepper your groin, be careful. That shit chafes like nobodies business if you get it in the wrong places...
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
It would be giving head. You would be giving head in this example.

And if you do pepper your groin, be careful. That shit chafes like nobodies business if you get it in the wrong places...

Ooer, I wouldn't call it head if it's on a female.

And you know this from experience?...
Last edited by Todd Hart at Feb 28, 2012,
I woke up covered in my own vomit the other day. I projectile vomited a good 3-4 feet, got it all in the bed (my buddy let me crash in his own bed hahaha), and even managed to get vomit behind me 2 feet up on the wall. Apparently my friend took a 10 second video, since there was puke everywhere, tool playing, and me with a bigass smile on my face sleeping. I dunno, that was pretty awkward.
So the summer of 2010 I was yelling a command on the marching field (I was the drum major) and I hadn't quite learned to yell correctly. Because I was pushing my voice the wrong way, it cracked the worst it has ever. In front of the whole band, outside of the school in the parking lot. I heard about it the rest of the year.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Okay so I was eating lunch/studying in this grassy area at 4 am and I put my food down for a second because I had to turn the page and I saw a rat so I meant to move my hand over the sandwich to scare it away or something but I hit the sandwich instead and it went flying over to the other side of the space and hit this guy (who (I think) hates me now because i accidentally hit him yesterday) in the face so I went over to apologize but I stepped on the rat and it squeaked and I felt really bad because I like rats so I apologized to it and then I realized it couldn't understand me so I sat down and then I realized I hadn't apologized to him yet so I had to get up again and apologize but I tripped over nothing on the way over there and got disoriented and I had to spin around a bunch of times to find him and then I finally did and he didn't care that he got hit in the face with a sandwich but I had to help find the olives that fell out of it in the dark.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
bunch of bs

What the heck man, use one of these ---> .
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by guitarxo
Okay so I was eating lunch/studying in this grassy area at 4 am and I put my food down for a second because I had to turn the page and I saw a rat so I meant to move my hand over the sandwich to scare it away or something but I hit the sandwich instead and it went flying over to the other side of the space and hit this guy (who (I think) hates me now because i accidentally hit him yesterday) in the face so I went over to apologize but I stepped on the rat and it squeaked and I felt really bad because I like rats so I apologized to it and then I realized it couldn't understand me so I sat down and then I realized I hadn't apologized to him yet so I had to get up again and apologize but I tripped over nothing on the way over there and got disoriented and I had to spin around a bunch of times to find him and then I finally did and he didn't care that he got hit in the face with a sandwich but I had to help find the olives that fell out of it in the dark.

I feel bad now.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Page 1 of 4