Page 1 of 2
So my girlfried texted me "ily", which I now know meas I love you. Being as ignorant as I am I decided just to text back "Good night", instead of admitting I didn't know. That didn't end well.

Anyway, this thread is to ask what a text means, to post new lingo, or to ask what the shorter text versions of words or phrases are.
tpt
People who shorten texts shouldn't be allowed to breed. When I become world leader it will be a crime punishable by death.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
smd,f
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
k.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by perszzac
So my girlfried texted me "ily", which I now know meas I love you. Being as ignorant as I am I decided just to text back "Good night", instead of admitting I didn't know. That didn't end well.

Anyway, this thread is to ask what a text means, to post new lingo, or to ask what the shorter text versions of words or phrases are.

She clearly doesn't love you enough to take the whopping 3 to 5 seconds it would take to actually text "I love you".
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
stfu, yit.

Seriously though, hate when things like that happen.

I hate 'qft' 'cause I always forget what it means without fail
TS is basically saying that 9 year olds are smarter than him when it comes to texting.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
i don't get most of it, if someone starts talking like that, i instantly think this person is lazy and we'll have nothing in common.
Yeah I'm a big grammar nazi when it comes to text messages. I actually kinda get frustrated when I see a typo and I've already sent the message.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
Yeah I'm a big grammar nazi when it comes to text messages. I actually kinda get frustrated when I see a typo and I've already sent the message.

I hate it when that happen in UG news section as well.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by whoomit
stfu, yit.

Seriously though, hate when things like that happen.

I hate 'qft' 'cause I always forget what it means without fail

QFT
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

I always send the correction in a second message.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I didn't know what "ffs" meant for the longest time.
This also grinds my gears : "Nm, wbu?"
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I don't have anyone to send texts to.

Feels good, man.

Similar boat. I have a few people I can send texts to, but I don't use my phone. ^_^

My bad. I meant:

sb. ihafpicstt, bidump. ^_^
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
nfdlwq, man. nfdlwq.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
wsf.
Quote by stealstrings
TS is basically saying that 9 year olds are smarter than him when it comes to texting.
...aren't they all?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by devilskommander

ffs means something? I always thought it was like a "fft **** that" kind of thing.
Quote by devilskommander
I've always had the tendency to believe "IKR" stood for "I can relate", but the fact that it isn't "ICR" reminds me that it isn't.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by VillainousLatin
ffs means something? I always thought it was like a "fft **** that" kind of thing.

That's always what I thought too, and then I was on League one day, and someone said "ffs", and I asked what it was. "For Fucks Sake"
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Quote by devilskommander
None for download with quips?

ufsqvdl?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by devilskommander
That's always what I thought too, and then I was on League one day, and someone said "ffs", and I asked what it was. "For Fucks Sake"

Well, thanks for saving me any future embarrassments
Quote by theogonia777
ufsqvdl?
You Fucking Sesquipedalian Valentine's Day Loner?

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You Fucking Sesquipedalian Valentine's Day Loner?

gmftotc.
ykg, palfpos, sflttlcagoeifoqadidtietpd.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by theogonia777
gmftotc.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ then
Quote by darkstar2466
ykg, palfpos, sflttlcagoeifoqadidtietpd.

Stop reciting Shakespeare, you.

today i learned that anyone with this avatar

is awesome

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by GnR_ROK
People who shorten texts shouldn't be allowed to breed. When I become world leader it will be a crime punishable by death.
gfy ysc
ggg1 ggg3

Page 1 of 2