Hello!!

Can any of you please give a small list of nice solos I can learn? Something not easy but not extremely difficult.. I don't want to see Malmsteen's Arpeggios here... Thanks
If you know the band A7X and you know the song Seize The Day.. Then similar solos like the one from that song would be great, but any would do.
Try some Rings of Saturn.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
dude lol seize the day is easy, i love a7x i dont think they deserve so much hate, but anyways you should try:

No more tears- by Ozzy (this to build your chops and get you playing a bit faster)
I wont see you tonight part 1- by A7X (this one is so melodic and beautiful, amazing)
Like light to flies - Trivium
Dying in your arms - Trivium

its good to know easy solos but you should also expand your techniques and try something slightly harder. Another good thing to do is to play a different genre, no joke, i'v been playing a lot of Carlos Santana stuff and its helped me out with my jams and stuff
Mr Crowley - Ozzy Osbourne/Rhandy Rhoads
Awesome, awesome solo. Melodic and very skillful all at the same time but doesn't shred for the sake of shredding.
Quote by Devilish Dave

If you know the band A7X and you know the song Seize The Day..

Not really an intermediate/ Advanced solo imo...
You should totally leanr how to play the solo on this.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Master Of Puppets or One-Metallica
Holy Wars or Hangar 18-Megadeth

Pick any song by Trivium
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Thank you all for your input. Haha I know A7X Seize The Day is easy I didn't mean anything in that range of difficulty but similar style. Once again thanks for your advice. I've made a list of solos I will start learning Rock on mates!
its good to know easy solos but you should also expand your techniques and try something slightly harder. Another good thing to do is to play a different genre, no joke, i'v been playing a lot of Carlos Santana stuff and its helped me out with my jams and stuff

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!