wat
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
My god, is it really that hard to get a life?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hello
How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is mister callum i know that you may be suprise how i get your email, i got your profil today at my.ultimate-guitar.com
when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email (whoomit@yahoo.com

) so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may become partner.
write me on (whoomit@yahoo.com

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other

i am waiting to hear from you soon

regards Mister callum
Quote by whoomit
Hello
How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is mister callum i know that you may be suprise how i get your email, i got your profil today at my.ultimate-guitar.com
when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email (whoomit@yahoo.com

) so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may become partner.
write me on (whoomit@yahoo.com

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other

i am waiting to hear from you soon

regards Mister callum

ALL OF MY WAT

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Xiaoxi
My god, is it really that hard to get a life?
Your question lacks common sense. I am currently living, so technically I am in possession of a life. Please revise your responses before lashing out.

If you want me to take another life from someone, I will not. I am incapable of murder.
Quote by Ponderance
Your question lacks common sense. I am currently living, so technically I am in possession of a life. Please revise your responses before lashing out.

If you want me to take another life from someone, I will not. I am incapable of murder.

2/10
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Well I'ma go ahead and report this shit.
You should convert that negative energy into a form where it could do good

Pfftch, okay.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.