Just bought a Dean VMNT X guitar the other day, the thing is, I bought it "off the wall" so it didn't come with an owners manual. I was wondering if anyone has a PDF of an owners manual it'd be great if i could get it.

Also, I just looked at the truss rod, and it doesn't seem work with an L key, so how do you think it can be adjusted?
Ummmm why exactly are you needing an owners manual? Not being an ass, just asking because if you have any questions they can more than likely be answered here.

Also, just try different sizes for the truss rod. Shouldn't take that long to find one that fits it.
Quote by shecter guy
Ummmm why exactly are you needing an owners manual? Not being an ass, just asking because if you have any questions they can more than likely be answered here.

Also, just try different sizes for the truss rod. Shouldn't take that long to find one that fits it.

This...

The allen wrench your using is most likely the wrong size. And why do you need a owners manual, everything you would need to know about this guitar is right here.
http://www.deanguitars.com/davemustaine_seriesVMNT.php