Page 1 of 5
So last night I heard my 15 year old brother talking to my mom, it was the usual I hate you, I dont want to live here stuff( he does this alot). I thought it was odd my dad wast talking to him also.
My brother has a history of getting very unreasonably pissed for the dumbest things. EXAMPLE
Just this past xmas he broke his door down in rage wile calling my parents everything in the book after they had just bought him an xbox 360, which is way more than they usually spend on us so he should have been grateful. Instead he gets mad for something so irrelevant I dont even think he remembers.
Today I found out he had Punched my Dad in the face last night because my dad wanted to help him with his Spanish homework. If Id have known I probably would have kicked his ass so hard he wouldn't be able to walk. But that's over with and I don't think I cant justify it now.
But Im really having some thoughts about this. Like what the **** is wrong with my brother?
Im 18 in 24 days and have had many a disagreement with my parents like everyone does but ive never hit one of them or even told them i hate them or wish they were dead to there face as my brother has. And to be quite honest ive been in way more trouble with them and tend to have more disagreements. However i generally respect the fact that they made me and provided me with what i need to live up to this point, My thankfulness generally out ways my anger.

I have not seen my Dad since hearing about this. I think im just going to have to tell him I love him so he has some comfort on top of his youngest son assaulting him because im sure the emotions hurt worse than the physical pain and id rather not have him kill himself or go into depression.

tl,dr

My Brother hit my dad in the face because my brother has severe anger issues.
Whats wrong with him,What can I/my parents do?. I feel helpless in the matter
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Kick his ass!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Rape Him In The Butt Until The Room Is Stinky

It's The Only Way

WHY THE **** CAN'T I TYPE IN ALL CAPS THAT IS SO FUCKING STUPID FUCKING SHIT COMMUNIST WEBSITE
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Last edited by PowerOfGlove at Feb 28, 2012,
Kill him.

Or actually kick him out, let him mind his own if he's got the stomach to get angry at your parents and punch them for no reason.'

But my first option is a lot easier and effective.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Your brother sounds like an ungrateful little shit.

There's not much you can really do, except have a friendly chat/slap the shit out of him.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Kids these days, eh? Take away his toys and make him think about what he did. Failing that, tell your dad to go out and buy a good belt...

Getting a nice belt always cheers me up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Maybe he has mental problems?

If not then yeah...somebody needs to kick the shit out of him.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

you see thats the thing. I think he might. I have roughed him up some in the pat after he taken some swings at me. There is something not right about him because even if he started the fight and i won he would always retaliate some other time. and that gets ****ing anyoying knowing that if i hit him it will start a never ending cycle. he doesn't stop unless he has his way.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

He blatently has mental problems. What gives?

Kick his ass.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

This. It's called Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) and you and your family should probably have your brother checked out for it. He needs to see a shrink.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Talk to him? Tell him what an arse he's being and why exactly he should not be.
Otherwise, slap the shit out of him. He's old enough.

Or lock him out for a night, see how much he wants to come back in then.

Also, reassuring your parents like that is a great idea.
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
Take a shit on his Xbox. You know you want to.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by gamenerd323
you see thats the thing. I think he might. I have roughed him up some in the pat after he taken some swings at me. There is something not right about him because even if he started the fight and i won he would always retaliate some other time. and that gets ****ing anyoying knowing that if i hit him it will start a never ending cycle. he doesn't stop unless he has his way.

Then he clearly needs to experience not having things go his way. You, as his older bro, need to teach him what it means to experience not getting what you would like.

Just seems like an overpampered fuck is all. You gotta be hard as nails with these types.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Your brother sounds spoiled. Was he always like this? You may want to talk to a psychologist about this.

Other than that, kick his ass and show him his place in the family.
what? he hit his father and he just took it?

where im from if anyone swung at their dad theyd be knocked outbefroe they could make a fist

but he should go get his ass whooped and see a shrink
in that order
Can't really help other than teach him a lesson and a good one.
Were it me, I'd avoid violence. There's no use for that. If you used violence, he would see that it's right to use it to "achieve" something.

What I can say is that I'm glad that my brother is nowhere near that kind of insanity.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by darkstar2466
You gotta be hard as nails with these types.

No, that's not how you treat a child who potentially has a very serious disorder. The parents and child need to seek therapy and learn how to manage his behavior.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
He sounds like a gentleman AND a scholar.

"Hey there son. Need any help with your Spanish?"

"Chinga tu madre, gringo." *BAM*
Get him to see a shrink.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by darkstar2466
Take a shit on his Xbox. You know you want to.

Took the words right out of my mouth dude haha But seriously, make him watch the video of the Dad shooting his daughter's laptop with a .45 for her saying similar "I hate you" type shit over facebook, and if that doesn't work... lock him out of the house and persuade his parents not to let him back in.
Quote by Iommianity

tie him to a tree at the bottom of the garden and leave him their a few hours to think about it, worked for me.
oh and sunlight, he's obviously some kind of angry geek, and theirs lots of them out their.
so while he's tied to the tree in the sunlight, might wanna hide that xbox.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by Iommianity

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Tape his freakouts and put them on youtube. That'll show him.

But really, I think the best thing you can do to stop it is just talk to him and try to show him reason. If that doesn't work, punch him in the face.
What the hell is up with all this "oh, you can't hit him, it'll make his disorder worse" bullshit? How do you even know he has a disorder? Maybe he's an ungrateful little prick?

If I punched my dad in the face, my lights would be out. Immediately.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by marchoso
No, that's not how you treat a child who potentially has a very serious disorder. The parents and child need to seek therapy and learn how to manage his behavior.

Imo, whack a child from the get go when he makes trouble. Teach him respect for people, things, actions, not fear. Controlling your actions on the basis of respect is proper, whereas controlling your actions on the basis of fear is not. Letting a child get whatever he wants is a surefire way to create a monster.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by StillSublime
What the hell is up with all this "oh, you can't hit him, it'll make his disorder worse" bullshit? How do you even know he has a disorder? Maybe he's an ungrateful little prick?

If I punched my dad in the face, my lights would be out. Immediately.

Hey, I'm still scared of the beatings I received when I was a child for "looking disrespectfully" at my mother, I bet a good ass whooping is this boy's medicine.
Quote by darkstar2466
Imo, whack a child from the get go when he makes trouble. Teach him respect for people, things, actions, not fear. Controlling your actions on the basis of respect is proper, whereas controlling your actions on the basis of fear is not. Letting a child get whatever he wants is a surefire way to create a monster.

Hey, if there's anything that children are great for, it's understanding context. They'll see that they were hit as a result of their actions, and won't perceive it as using violence to solve conflicts. Aren't kids great like that?
Quote by VillainousLatin
Hey, I'm still scared of the beatings I received when I was a child for "looking disrespectfully" at my mother, I bet a good ass whooping is this boy's medicine.

Damn right, this kid needs his shit sorted out by a foot up his ass.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Kick his ass.

My sister is exactly the same. When asked to pay rent, she replied to my Mum "It's not my fault you can't keep a roof over our heads". Seriously, if she wasn't a girl, I woulda knocked her teeth through the back of her throat. Stupid ungrateful bitch.
Quote by Iommianity
Hey, if there's anything that children are great for, it's understanding context. They'll see that they were hit as a result of their actions, and won't perceive it as using violence to solve conflicts. Aren't kids great like that?

You never got whacked as a kid, did you.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 5