Just watched Groundhog Day for the first time. If you haven't seen it, it's essentially the idea that you have the same day repeated and repeated and you are immune from dying. Regardless of what you do, the next day starts exactly how you left it the day before.

So what would you do Pit? If you knew you couldn't get caught, arrested or even judged for your actions?

I was on the old iMDB message boards and it was quite interesting (disturbing?) to see so many people mention either drugs, rape, destruction or murder. Not really sure what this says about human nature but whatever
I'd try to see how many ways I could die like Bill Murray did in the film.

I'd also see how many women I could score. I'd try with the same one day after day until it worked, then go onto another. I'd try for both women the day after until both worked, then I'd go for three, then four, then five, etc.
Eventually I'd have gotten about 30 women to want to be with me. I'd get them into one small room full of weapons I'd also managed to find through the black market during all of this time (of which I'd have practiced my thievery skills to perfection by now so I could get all of these without any money).

I'd then have female gladiator nights until my deja vu stopped.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse.

I'd go and find the carnival that I found on New Years and steal their duck again.
I would go on the Pit everyday.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I would go on the Pit everyday.

Remember the wittiest response to every thread that was started, and then use it yourself when that thread is created. Everyone will think you're the most hilarious person in The Pit that day
Quote by devourke
Remember the wittiest response to every thread that was started, and then use it yourself when that thread is created. Everyone will think you're the most hilarious person in The Pit that day

I'd do that.

I'd try to relive the lifestyles of famous characters in films.
Quote by devourke

"man this Kelly22 is on a roll! I loved her joke about the son punching the father in the face"
Quote by devourke

And I can relive that e-glory for the rest of my life!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'd drown all these crying babies...

I'd hold them down, and I'm squeeze real soft...
id have lots of drugs and sex
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
I'd experiment. I'd stay awake all night and see if the next day is the same or if I'd have to fall back asleep to restart my day. One time, I'd take an afternoon nap on the sofa and see what happens. If I end up back in my bed in the morning, I'd be all "LOLWUT HAXORZ DERP".

I think I should try adopting the Kramer sleep method, just in case.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by whoomit
I'd drown all these crying babies...

I'd hold them down, and I'm squeeze real soft...

...had to watch my ounts kids today...id do this
I thought that film was about banging Andie MacDowell.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
Quote by supersac
...had to watch my ounts kids today...id do this

You horrible, horrible person

Edit: That's a lot funnier now that I've just noticed who you are, and your sig
Quote by fender_696
it was quite interesting (disturbing?) to see so many people mention either drugs, rape, destruction or murder. Not really sure what this says about human nature but whatever

This. You know, all the fun things in life. And I'd eat a shit ton.

Actually, I don't think I could ever rape someone. Even if I tried, I could not force myself on someone if they were distressed. So, cross that one out. And I don't know if I could kill someone in cold blood either. But y'know, it'd probably be like a video game, seeing as none of it would be real and everything would reset by the next day.

Eat ALL the chocolate!

And never get fat! Also drugs...lots and lots of highly addictive drugs.

I just wouldn't want to do that here, 'cause then I'd never leave.
So basically what would you do if you were an oil exec?
Check out my band Disturbed
Lots of drugs, lots of sex
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Waiiiiiit a second. This GTA stuff makes me think, if you were to go all Niko Bellic and toss grenades into times square, go on a murderous rampage, etc. would you still feel the pain of death if you were stopped by the police?
I'd probably try to stop crime and possibly start murdering known criminals.

I have a 'save-the-world' complex it seems. I am a wannabe timelord.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant