the one at my school constantly suckers people (myself included) I know it says 'use at your own risk' but I still think its ****ed up the amount of times it happens. I've never had vending machines screw me over except the ones at my school
Quote by StopReadingThis
the one at my school constantly suckers people (myself included) I know it says 'use at your own risk' but I still think its ****ed up the amount of times it happens. I've never had vending machines screw me over except the ones at my school

lol the same. I am thinking now hacking it a couple of times would be nothing but getting what we've payed for.. so I'm looking up videos haha... i'd still love some advice
One time I paid for one thing and got 3 things!

No kidding....
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
The one in my dormitory will not accept change, only bills. Problem is, it won't give back change either, so you're stuck paying $2 for a $1.25 soda every time.
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
One day me and my friends walked into the school on the weekend and knocked one over. It was like that for a good week. We were never caught.

They had to replace it and they removed some from around the school. Good times
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Feb 28, 2012,
My mom, my brother and I got like 10 free drinks from a vending machine once at the mall, and we only took what we could hold

I used to work at this place that would occasionally screw up and give you two drinks as well
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by TheReverend724
I'd buy an Arizona iced tea

well that's your problem.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Vendetta V
I am thinking now hacking it a couple of times

IP Flood the mess outta that shit
One time at school I bought a bag of Cheese-Its and the row kept spinning so I got like twelve bags for free.

Also, there an old one at the gym I used to play basketball at, and if you unplugged and reset it you would get a free snack.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
A similar story with an arcade machine; at a campground me and some random people I met used to unplug the machines and take the coins out and divide among ourselves.

On topic: Our school's vending machines were all failures. Half the time our vending machine wouldn't budge when ordered to get food. We had a popcorn machine and kids would tell each other to do dares to drink the butter or eat the salt.
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
One time I paid for one thing and got 3 things!

No kidding....

We have this one old ass one out where a bunch of us go dancing every month...this thing is like from the 50's..and it only works sometimes..last month I paid for a rootbeer and ended up with 3 rootbeers and a dr. pepper..

the previous vending machine at my church couuld be manipulated into giving out 2 for one every time..just unplugging it..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I never used my schools vending machines unless I thought I had a really good chance at picking up a twofer due to some previous saps misfortune.
Once I put in $1.25 for a chocolate bar and the machine returned that exact amount of money to me.
ggg1 ggg3

They should make vending machines that sell puppies. Like, you put in ten dollars and pick the kind (breed, color, sex, etc) you want and then it comes out and you can take it home and love it forever or you can give it to a friend or relative or something.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
That video was pretty cool, but I don't get it...did they pay to get those bottles stuck? Or were they like that?
Because I've seen that only rarely, it's crazy that two in a row were stuck like that. And if the former...they paid for all three anyway.

EDIT:
Also, relevant:
http://www.oddee.com/item_96684.aspx
The best...used panties vending machine! ......

Also pretty sick:
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Last edited by FoolOnThePlanet at Feb 28, 2012,
I remember the vending machine that sold cans of drink at my old high school got left unlocked for some reason after they filled it at the end of lunch. Must have not pushed it far enough in when they turned the key or something.
The class I was in was just dossing in the library while the teacher wasn't in, so we walked over to get some snacks and everyone ended up with their rucksacks literally full of cans.
I bought a pepsi ( 1.25$ ) at the vending machine in school and ended up with 4.25$ in change ! Was pretty sick :P
Have you run your fingers down the wall...

And have you felt your neck skin crawl...
When you're searching for the light ?
I peed on a vending machine when I was at a park at night in Amherstburg. That's about the extent of my interesting vending machine-related stories.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
The one at my old 6th form gave you two drinks if you kept pushing the button. That was nice.

Other than that, most of them are money grabbing bastards that don't give you anything even if you've paid.