I need help finding a new distortion pedal. im currently in a thrash band and looking for like a Rust in Peace or Master of Puppets sound.
THRASH TILL DETH!!!!!!
I think I remember reading that the Hardwire Metal Distortion has good thrash tones.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I used to have the TL2 and thought it was pretty good. Need to spend some time getting the right EQ on it though, very sensitive.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I have the TL-2 and it's a great pedal, but I wish I would have saved the money from it and a few other stupid investments and bought a decent amp instead. If I hadn't bought it, my MG, and New Pickups for my guitar, I would have had about $700 to spend on a decent amp that would have been a much better buy.

Just curious, what amp are you using?
power stack
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
i like my metal muff
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by iwannabesedated
I got some pretty thrashy tones out of my old Boss HM-2.

The HM-2 is badass.

but still, TS, REPLY.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON