Page 1 of 2
about time.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by zgr0826
I mean, they've already banned time travel and its depictions.

Seriously?
Link that shit. We'll make this a laugh at chinese retardation thread.
So how they gonna enforce this? Send Chinese diplomats to the afterlife-that they don't believe exsists- and slap a bitch if he tries to come back illegaly?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Maybe they banned leincalnation but nobody underst- ah that was weak.

EDIT:
Quote by jetfuel495
Good, reincarnation sucks anyway. I mean, look at this ****ing life I got this time around. I'm a forum nerd.

But you're a moderator
In forum terms that's like being an arbiter for god.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Last edited by Crazyedd123 at Feb 28, 2012,
Don't they realize that the souls of the monks are just going to emigrate to America and Europe and reincarnate there? I mean come on. I remember last time, I was a cool Russian KGB officer. Life seemed good, but then I died. I was planning to come back as another Russian and be another KGB agent, but then I learn that the Soviet government didn't allow us to reincarnate! So I came to America instead, and look now who's still left.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Feb 28, 2012,
Quote by necrosis1193
Don't they realize that the souls of the monks are just going to emigrate to America and Europe and reincarnate there? I mean come on.

China's trying to keep from being overpopulated, so they made it illegal to reincarnate there.
Good, we have way too many reincarnated people in China. Like have you seen them? They're ****ing everywhere!
China also banned time travel. Your point?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Beat you to it.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Xiaoxi

Wait, they did?

Time travel and reincarnation are both banned?

Clearly this is actually just the Chinese government lashing out in dissatisfaction with Matt Smith's performance as The Doctor.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
lolololoooooll, so they need to sign a form before they die or smth?

Chinese people are the worst, let them stink in their communism and overpopulation. Even the "progressive" ones in China only demand for a return to the Mao communism. At least North-Korea tries to conquer the world, China only makes plastic and pokeballs.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by behind_you
I can't imagine how this will be enforced.

China will create the One-Reincarnated-Child-Law
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by behind_you
I can't imagine how this will be enforced.

It won't be, that isn't the point. The law is being brought into place because China has finally worked out what most oppressive, dogmatic regimes worked out ages ago - killing an idea goes a lot further than killing its followers. It's just a system of control, akin to the banning of kilts and Gaelic/Celtic in Scotland during British subjugation. If people are forced to abstain from their beliefs and their culture - in this case by being told they cannot reincarnate - you force them to conform, and with conformity comes control.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
A nation of atrocities. They will bring about their own doom. The Dalai Lama will be reborn.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
They did this quite a while ago, actually. Like, 5+ years. I remember putting it in a high school assignment and my teacher gave me bad marks because she didn't believe it.
XIAOXI
Quote by TimTheWizard
lolololoooooll, so they need to sign a form before they die or smth?

Chinese people are the worst, let them stink in their communism and overpopulation. Even the "progressive" ones in China only demand for a return to the Mao communism. At least North-Korea tries to conquer the world, China only makes plastic and pokeballs.
They're also on their way to making the US look like a sand box in terms of industry, economy, etc.

Also, I think it would be safe to say that China is a capitalist country. I'll have to read up on it, though.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Also, I think it would be safe to say that China is a capitalist country. I'll have to read up on it, though.

China is on a path to rampant capitalism.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Lol china is so retarded
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
Lol china is so retarded

China is awesome.

The Chinese on the other hand...
Check out my band Disturbed
Saw this coming.

They want to overpopulate heaven and hell now.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
Saw this coming.

They want to overpopulate heaven and hell now.

First, They overpopulate their country. than they overpopulate the world. now theyre overpopulating my afterlife? What the hell.
Life Sucks. Get over it.
the Chinese government is completely overstocked with idiots and bullies. i hope at some point a few rational people get to have that level of control.
Tibetan Buddhist monks are setting themselves on fire to protest China's oppression of their faith. We are doing nothing to stop it. We don't dare piss off the Chineese government. We need their products. They carry our country's debt.
They, the Chineese communist government, not the people, lack a basic Buddhist concepts of compassion, causality, and have lost the idea of working for the happiness of others, like our Republicans. Reincarnation is a basic concept of the Buddhist faith.
No reincarnation= no Buddhism= no new Dalai Lama. Free Tibet.
Quote by WaterGod
China's trying to keep from being overpopulated, so they made it illegal to reincarnate there.

Yes, the 'one life policy'. And it must be a male life too LOL

But beyond the irony lies China's true motive: to cut off the influence of the Dalai Lama, Tibet's exiled spiritual and political leader, and to quell the region's Buddhist religious establishment more than 50 years after China invaded the small Himalayan country. By barring any Buddhist monk living outside China from seeking reincarnation, the law effectively gives Chinese authorities the power to choose the next Dalai Lama, whose soul, by tradition, is reborn as a new human to continue the work of relieving suffering.

At 72, the Dalai Lama, who has lived in India since 1959, is beginning to plan his succession, saying that he refuses to be reborn in Tibet so long as it's under Chinese control. Assuming he's able to master the feat of controlling his rebirth, as Dalai Lamas supposedly have for the last 600 years, the situation is shaping up in which there could be two Dalai Lamas: one picked by the Chinese government, the other by Buddhist monks.

For all the people who are saying things like 'how will China ever enforce this? olololollolol! Stupid Chinese!' And also couldn't be arsed to read the article.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
Oh, I get it. Reincarnation is a user and China is a mod.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 2