Page 1 of 3
People always tell me at the age of 25, I will wake up with infinite amounts of knowledge and will hear the echos of singing angels. I will then supposedly want nothing more than to live the get married, have kids and a 9 to 5 job in a cubicle life. I can't imagine, if this is true, what I'll be like when I'm 31.

This is how I see myself now:

This is supposedly how I'll look in 10 years:

This is how I see myself in 10 years:

What do you think you'll be like in 10 years?
Last edited by HowSoonisNow at Feb 28, 2012,
Dead or in a mental hospital.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'll be the same, but older.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Dead.
We'll all be dead once the end of 2012 comes round...

Except the Jehovas: they'll definitely be saved by their God. No joke, they keep telling me it's true!!

Ashley
Last edited by BlackLuster at Feb 28, 2012,
Touring the World after my 4th album comes out.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I would like to look as little like this as possible

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I'll have some more beer probably.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Quote by moscaespañol
I would like to look as little like this as possible

Why? James Dean is a legend.
On the front of Guitar World, where else?

but realistically? washed up playing bars. still smoking weed. doin whateva
Quote by HowSoonisNow
Why? James Dean is a legend.

So's King Arthur, your point?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
How I see myself in ten years:

Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
This will be me in 10 years.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I will be a Gundam pilot.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Having short hair and a beard of some sort and tattoos. I hope to be a successful musician, or doing something that isn't a horrible office job. Being married? I'd be fine whether I was or wasn't. Kids? Maybe one. 28 seems so very far away.

Or I might be living it up like this guy right here

I feel like I'll look like him in some way. Except a bit taller.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by SkepsisMetal
If all my plans fall apart

I intend to take on a new role in life

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
its kind of true. you dont want monotony, you just want to live a life.

magic isnt real.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Wisthekiller
I will be ****ed up by then. So the stinking coffin with maggots pissing out of it before ten years.
I'll be a secondary school teacher, hopefully with long term partner/wife living somewhere peaceful. Or at least that's the dream.
Is anyone here totally resistant to the idea of the wife and kids like me? I never want to have a wife or kids.
Quote by HowSoonisNow
Is anyone here totally resistant to the idea of the wife and kids like me? I never want to have a wife or kids.

Why the hell not?

You have a companion in life, and kids to help raise and mould people from. And after that you're left with a nice family to share your life with.

I don't see a downside.
Quote by HowSoonisNow

I dunno how I really feel about this. I mean, I'd like to have a special someone but I think that for the foreseeable future, I'll be too much of a dick to really make anything work, so I'd be hesitant to make such a commitment.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by willT08
Why the hell not?

You have a companion in life, and kids to help raise and mould people from. And after that you're left with a nice family to share your life with.

I don't see a downside.

I already have a companion named Jill and I don't need a bunch of snot nosed brats screaming and crying all the time. I don't like the concept of family. I want to be free and single for life so I can do whatever I want without anyone (except the police) telling me otherwise.
Quote by HowSoonisNow
I already have a companion named Jill and I don't need a bunch of snot nosed brats screaming and crying all the time. I don't like the concept of family. I want to be free and single for life so I can do whatever I want without anyone (except the police) telling me otherwise.

It is true that doing what you want is awesome; but doing it with friends, a partner, family etc can make it so much more fun. Then when you're all old as fuck, you can look back on those times and reminisce together. Having a wife/partner doesn't mean you can't do what you want. Sure, you'll have to consider that person in your decision making, but you can take them with you on your madcap adventures and share the experience.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by Dory77
It is true that doing what you want is awesome; but doing it with friends, a partner, family etc can make it so much more fun. Then when you're all old as fuck, you can look back on those times and reminisce together. Having a wife/partner doesn't mean you can't do what you want. Sure, you'll have to consider that person in your decision making, but you can take them with you on your madcap adventures and share the experience.

I'm like a cowboy, I walk alone

(more like ride alone, but they didn't have motorcycles back then)

And you know who Jill is, right?
Quote by willT08
Why the hell not?

I don't see a downside.

Sounds nice. I'm incapable of that.

Yeah, so in 10 years I'll probably be dead. Either I'll have a heart attack from stress, or shoot myself in some corner of my house and nobody will find me for a very long time. I autopay all of my bills, and nobody will ever visit me because nobody knows I exist, so I'm guessing it'll be about 1-2 years before the bank account runs dry and someone comes knocking on the door. Hahaha
Quote by HowSoonisNow
I'm like a cowboy, I walk alone

more like you suck dicks.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Page 1 of 3