Mid-twenties Vocalist/Guitarist with 8+ years of gigging experience looking to start a serious, original hard rock band. Band members should be willing to rehearse and bring a professional, powerful presence to the group. Looking to push this project as much possible through gigs and online promotions. Types of instrumentation sought: Bassist, Drummer, Lead Guitarist, and potentially Keys.

Influences include acts like: Alter Bridge, Metallica, Ra, Breaking Benjamin, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold, Sick Puppies, Crossfade, Sevendust, Shinedown, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Megadeth, and Sonata Arctica.

Samples of previous works can be found at: www.myspace.com/graviaband , www.dandevitamusic.com , www.myspace.com/eternitysendmusic

Contact if interested at dandevitamusic@gmail.com
Last edited by DanDeVita at Feb 29, 2012,
Looks pretty interesting! How would you like to maybe combine forces? I've been considering possibly moving over there to the east coast if it would help lift my music career off the grownd. Take a look at my profile and see if yours and my ideas would possibly mesh well together. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. You can e-mail me at krswanny@yahoo.com.
Thanx and good luck bro!