It just started... So none yet.
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
Just missed the bus because I couldn't find my mp3 player and the thought of listening to people on the bus makes me want to stab my ears with a hot poker covered. Currently sitting watching Sian Williams looking fit on BBC Breakfast feeling like shit because I only got 3 hours sleep and needing to take a massive dump, so I'm farting like a trooper.

So, to TS, yes, a few shits have been given today (not literally though, yet....)
Last edited by Duffman123 at Feb 29, 2012,
Quote by Duffman123

So, to TS, yes, a few shits have been given today.

Just make sure to take a few shits today.
Quote by chev311e
Just make sure to take a few shits today.

You bastard getting in before my edit after I acknowledge how hilarious that pun was
None.....its only 8:34am and don't think I should have any today
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Just took a shit. It was quick, it didn't splat, but it wasn't a ghost poo so my rating is 6/10. I mean yeah it wasn't a ghost poo, but at least it didn't feel like I was shitting out an AK47.

Will report back in thread if any shits are given from now till the bus. So if I miss the bus again or get rapped by the 'you gonna get raped' guy on the way I'll report back.
Quote by Duffman123
Just took a shit. It was quick, it didn't splat, but it wasn't a ghost poo so my rating is 6/10. I mean yeah it wasn't a ghost poo, but at least it didn't feel like I was shitting out an AK47.

Will report back in thread if any shits are given from now till the bus. So if I miss the bus again or get rapped by the 'you gonna get raped' guy on the way I'll report back.

I will be waiting on the update.