Just started out with a basic chord progression, which transformed itself into a bunch of key parts, which led to heavy guitar parts. Let me know what you think! I don't usually write this kind of stuff.
Attachments:
djent.mid
djent.gp4
djent.gp5
the bending strings at the end totally made me think of Silent Hill

Record this, it'll be epic.
Dude that sounded really creepy and atmospheric. Generally liked the whole thing, you chose good - and odd - rhythms for the guitar/drum work.

Some of it reminded me of Born Of Osiris with the heavy breakdown riffs with keyboard backing so good work there. I could only really see 90 - 105 being effective or fitting if there were vocals to go with it, otherwise it's too much of a drop in instrumentation to fit in.

Good work, you should record this.
Quote by salamander121
Dude that sounded really creepy and atmospheric. Generally liked the whole thing, you chose good - and odd - rhythms for the guitar/drum work.

Some of it reminded me of Born Of Osiris with the heavy breakdown riffs with keyboard backing so good work there. I could only really see 90 - 105 being effective or fitting if there were vocals to go with it, otherwise it's too much of a drop in instrumentation to fit in.

Good work, you should record this.

Thanks man

Yeah, I just wanted to create a two-stepish part to give contrast to the rest of the piece. I know what you are saying, however I feel like it would sound a lot heavier when recorded. I could have put keys over it, but then I feel like the song would get boring just having keys going the whole time, which is why I just left it the way it is. Then I added them in later, just cause I couldn't resist
ninja.kitty I just found this... did you ever record it? Love the melody at the start. I'm adapting the tabs for a standard turned 8 string and attempting to learn it.
llignhoj Never did! It's in a long line of songs I would love to have recorded, but I don't the means to do so myself. EVENTUALLY