I recently watched season 3.

I watched an episode which had a song. This song had an absolutely amazing lead guitar riff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCr5T1W9zoo

Listen to 0:21 onwards in that video.

Does anyone know, or can figure out, how to play it on guitar?

I thought for a little while that it was just a copy of Papa Roach's song Last Resort, and its the same riff only played an octave or two higher, but I cannot be sure.

It should be simple but can anyone tab it out for me?

Thank you so much.
Yeah this sounds identical to Last Resort haha. Just get the Last Resort tab and experiment round the neck to where it sounds right
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
e---7-5-7---7---7--7-
B-5-------8---7---5--
G--------------------
D--------------------
A--------------------
E--------------------

Dunno if it's in C tuning like he usually uses, but this is it in E tuning. Just shift the frets as necessary for different tunings.
Quote by Geldin
e---7-5-7---7---7--7-
B-5-------8---7---5--
G--------------------
D--------------------
A--------------------
E--------------------

Dunno if it's in C tuning like he usually uses, but this is it in E tuning. Just shift the frets as necessary for different tunings.

This is some really good stuff, thanks heaps. Do you reckon Toki might've played the same notes on the B, G, D strings though? It sounds like it would be on those strings on the same notes further up the neck. But thanks again.
Look around the net, the tabs are hard to find since Brendon Small demanded that all Dethklok tabs be removed from the net when he released his last tab book but you can still find them if you look hard enough.