OK guys, i'm looking for a new guitar, but im uncertain if what im looking for actually exists as a production instrument:

6 string
mahogany body
set neck
HH or HSH - medium to high output
5-way blade switch (if not, 3-way blade)
ebony fingerboard
fixed bridge
satin/matte finished neck (body too if it has to be)
available for sale in australia
not any of these shapes: kelly, rhoads v, the pointy ESP kind of explorer, any of the token bc rich body shapes

does anyone know anything like this? or would i have to pay somebody to make me one?
Quote by MrChief
tbh i wanted to watch 2 girls one cup , and the website i clicked on was totally corrupt.

and the video was sick.

Current gear:
Slash Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Hiwatt G50R
BOSS ME-50
Apart from the blade switch, a Les Paul would do it surely? Or there's various PRS models that pretty much fit the bill. Probably some Ibanez, Schecter and ESP models too
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
A Les Paul has a mahogany body with a maple top. Same as most PRS An SG is solid mahogany, but doesn't have a 5-way switch, or ebony fingerboard. You might want to build your own, w Warmoth parts. If you can afford it, Tom Anderson and Suhr will build what you want.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
I dont know.. its late and I need sleep.. but if you go custom, get one from perry ormsby in perth..
www.ormsbyguitars.com

seriously.. when I get the cas im getting him to make me one..
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
ESP do a lot of super-Strats, PB and Eclipse models with those specs.

edit: see Schecter and Edwards as well.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
ESP do a lot of super-Strats, PB and Eclipse models with those specs.

edit: see Schecter and Edwards as well.

Yup. A Horizon NT sounds right up his alley.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Warmoth, just shipping to Austrailia might cost as much as the guitar. Look into the Carvin custom shop if Warmoth fails.
Quote by mark.bark
Can i hop on this thread and ask if anyone knows websites to order custom guitar parts? Im after knobs similar to these, http://www.keymusic.com/gfx_productcode/XL/127102/2/Epiphone-Prophecy-Les-Paul-Custom-Plus-GX-Black-Cherry.jpg

but black with normal mother of pearl in them.

http://www.guitarfetish.com/Black-Tele-Knobs-Real-Pearl-Shell-Tops_p_133.html
Quote by JesusCrisp

duuuuuuude. those are as close to perfect as i could ask for. thanks! i wasnt even familiar with that model. now to try find one... :P
Quote by MrChief
tbh i wanted to watch 2 girls one cup , and the website i clicked on was totally corrupt.

and the video was sick.

Current gear:
Slash Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Hiwatt G50R
BOSS ME-50