Any info on this amp would help me greatly ..and it is for sale as soon as I can establish a value...I can't find any pics or any info on this model with the dual 15" speakers in this configuration ..all the amps I see have side by side speakers mine has upper and lower..all original except newer tubes as far as I can tell..condition is decent but has some wear from age and loading and unloading ..works great. Ill trt to get pics up soon if not rite away thanks for your time. Thanks shawn.
PICS ARE IN MY PROFILE PICTURES ...IF YOU WANT SPECIFIC PHOTOS ILL ADD MORE..
Last edited by shawnp at Feb 29, 2012,
Quote by shawnp
Any info on this amp would help me greatly ..and it is for sale as soon as I can establish a value...I can't find any pics or any info on this model with the dual 15" speakers in this configuration ..all the amps I see have side by side speakers mine has upper and lower..all original except newer tubes as far as I can tell..condition is decent but has some wear from age and loading and unloading ..works great. Ill trt to get pics up soon if not rite away thanks for your time..shawn..feel free to call any time about this post.

my buddy has a B-15n, with the 1x15 setup. James Jamerson used an older 1x15 version on most of the Motown hits and the B-15 amps have enjoyed a particular cult status because of that fact.

a normal 1x15 version tends to go for 800 to 1200 pretty regular (from what i have seen anyway). i have heard of versions with different speaker configurations but have never seen one listed. i would consider these more rare and desirable.

There is a guy i deal with that knows all about stuff like this. I'll pm you his name and number. i would recommend you remove your phone number from the OP and just offer it to people who want it via PM.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
my buddy has a B-15n, with the 1x15 setup. James Jamerson used an older 1x15 version on most of the Motown hits and the B-15 amps have enjoyed a particular cult status because of that fact.

a normal 1x15 version tends to go for 800 to 1200 pretty regular (from what i have seen anyway). i have heard of versions with different speaker configurations but have never seen one listed. i would consider these more rare and desirable.

There is a guy i deal with that knows all about stuff like this. I'll pm you his name and number. i would recommend you remove your phone number from the OP and just offer it to people who want it via PM.

Thanks a lot everyone...I would love to see this amp go to someone who can use it more and has more passion for it..I have no time to do either anymore