My friend once had a thin body acoustic. It was made by a company called Spencer. As for the model number, I'm not sure, but I loved the sound. I could tell the top was spruce, maybe laminated, and the back was mahogany. Are there any thin body acoustics with a solid top? I can't find any...the only ones I find are all laminate...
Thinnest one I've come across would be the Fender Stratacoustic, but it's a special case, anyway. IIRC even though most of them aren't made from any good wood, there are a few more expensive, better ones out there.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
I've seen them. I don't want TOO thin. I am looking for a body depth in the 3s or early 4s. Just thinner than my Yamaha FG700S.
Big baby taylor and the martin x series? They're pretty thin.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I may consider the Martin x series, but they don't have binding, which kind of scares me. The Big baby taylor has a shorter scale, and I tune down to drop C all the time, so the tension would be an issue.