Hey guys, you might remember me as niejel, host of the Calling All Of The Pit's Musicians, a monthly competition I host and manage in which The Pit musicians can compete against each others' guitar, bass, vocals, keyboards and drum entries. I do this every because . . . Well, I see it as a good motivation not only to myself but also to other pitmonkeys to practice and play.

I'm asking a small favor. It won't take 10 seconds of your time (if your internet isn't a dial up). There's a competition near our area that is based on the number of likes on a facebook entry. Basically, it's an audition for a battle of the bands, wherein we submit a video of us playing, and the criterion is simply based on the number of likes on the link of the particular band.

For us, our band is Girls Over Us (you might also remember me in this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487703, so I delayed my flight for one day and this is our performance ). We performed Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I'm the guy in the blue 7 string and glow in the dark "nightmare before christmas" shirt.

Of course, you are free not to like. But it would be a great deal for me if you'd simply press like.

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/dlsc.csc/posts/120064568122424

Thanks guys, and see you on CAOTPM v9.0, March 2012 Edition

Cheers.
Last edited by niejel at Feb 29, 2012,
I would, but I don't use facebook. But I can offer moral support.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I would, but I don't use facebook. But I can offer moral support.

This. Good luck though
As a fan of the original song, I think that may have been overly ambitions vocal-wise by your singer.

Instrumentally it was pretty tight though. Good job!
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Hooked you up with a like brotha. And a free bump
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412