Poll: you ever take a stroll at 3 a.m.? you see the darndest things
Poll Options
View poll results: you ever take a stroll at 3 a.m.? you see the darndest things
you must be a little punk bitch OP if kids are f*cking with you like that :haha:
9 10%
those guys sounded like assholes..why mess with someone for no reason? :confused:
14 16%
that's f*cked up :D i wonder if my neighborhood is as weird as yours at night
4 4%
all the scum comes out at night.. :batman:
19 21%
you're such a pussy OP, if it was me i would have beat the shit outta all of them! :grrr:
4 4%
^sure you would tough guy :rolleyes: everyone on the internet is a 6th degree black belt
11 12%
no because i'm not a creep-o weirdo like you :finger:
12 13%
who would go out at 3 a.m for a jog? you're asking for trouble :shrug:
16 18%
Voters: 89.
Page 1 of 2
the suburbs are very disturbing places at night; you see the weirdest things..it's quiet and ominous, feels like you're being watched. despite this its not uncommon for me to take a stroll throughout the neighborhood at 3 a.m on some nights. you might see some drunk teens walking home from a party, cops driving around trying to f*ck with said teens, a raccoon rummaging through someone's trash, that random old guy walking his dog. but the worst of them all is the slow moving cars with tinted windows that seem like they're stalking you.

this one time there was this white van with tinted windows that was driving real slow behind me. i had my ipod and was trying my best to ignore it but it was driving really slowly with its blaring headlights slowly creeping up behind me. after a little while it veers left across from me but still driving slow. the window comes down and the passenger throws something at me, like liquid from a bottle trying to splash me or something. then the car speeds up and drives off with its shitty muffler sound. didn't get a good look at who it was and i assumed it was just some punk kids. f*cking assholes

at night i'd rather be in the city. suburbs are creepy
No, but I've went at 3 A. M. in the morning...which is when 3 A.M. is...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
No, but I've went at 3 A. M. in the morning...which is when 3 A.M. is...

you're so intelligent
I don't get that, but I suppose I'm normally the drunk teen in these situations.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
^ you're a killjoy

I go jogging in the mines at night, of course you've probably never heard of that it's quite underground.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent

Yes, I know. And humble as well. In fact I'm the most humble person I know...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
No option in poll for "why do you think the city is safer at night than the suburbs?" Having lived in both (and the country), and having jogged and/or walked in 'the dead hours' in all three, I can say pretty safely that some punk-ass rednecks are the least of your problems if you hit the wrong part of East-Bay at 11pm.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by kaptkegan
No option in poll for "why do you think the city is safer at night than the suburbs?" Having lived in both (and the country), and having jogged and/or walked in 'the dead hours' in all three, I can say pretty safely that some punk-ass rednecks are the least of your problems if you hit the wrong part of East-Bay at 11pm.

f*ck it, at least you know the city is full of sharks and you should be aware. the suburbs catch you off guard thinking their all safe and shit
Quote by killjoy_bentley
f*ck it, at least you know the city is full of sharks and you should be aware. the suburbs catch you off guard thinking their all safe and shit

I don't jog, but I longboard around my streets/in town at 3am cos there's no cars around, and the hills towards town are beautiful. Sometimes when I'm walking back from a night out it can be 3-6am, and I fully think that it's the most beautiful time of day, when the sun first comes up but everythings still dead quiet. Mmmmmmmmm.
I ****ing love your polls
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
I often go for late night walks / jogs, quite relaxing.

Oddest thing that happened was I was strolling to this view point at the edge of a forest that looks over the entire city below so it's awesome at night and suddenly tthis badger came running out of the trees towards me. Not gonna lie, I was a bit drunk and absolutely terrified of this thing.
I've also had a drunk chat to a tramp about social inequality while walking home from a night out, that's about it.
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
Quote by killjoy_bentley
the suburbs are very disturbing places at night; you see the weirdest things..it's quiet and ominous, feels like you're being watched. despite this its not uncommon for me to take a stroll throughout the neighborhood at 3 a.m on some nights. you might see some drunk teens walking home from a party, cops driving around trying to f*ck with said teens, a raccoon rummaging through someone's trash, that random old guy walking his dog. but the worst of them all is the slow moving cars with tinted windows that seem like they're stalking you.

this one time there was this white van with tinted windows that was driving real slow behind me. i had my ipod and was trying my best to ignore it but it was driving really slowly with its blaring headlights slowly creeping up behind me. after a little while it veers left across from me but still driving slow. the window comes down and the passenger throws something at me, like liquid from a bottle trying to splash me or something. then the car speeds up and drives off with its shitty muffler sound. didn't get a good look at who it was and i assumed it was just some punk kids. f*cking assholes

at night i'd rather be in the city. suburbs are creepy

Not in the suburbs really but over here in the summer we get the same shit with slow moving cars, wtf is it about? Often when me and my friends are out front on warm nights in summer and it's really quiet occasionally, you'll see a car or a van or hear it coming up the road, really slowly, occasionally they actually come to a stop and then a few minutes later drive on.

That's the usual way it happens, it's very silent on certain weeknights so it's noticable when someones driving around nearby, and this happens pretty often really..
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Feb 29, 2012,
Quote by Zoot Allures
Not in the suburbs really but over here in the summer we get the same shit with slow moving cars, wtf is it about? Often when me and my friends are out front on warm nights in summer and it's really quiet occasionally, you'll see a car or a van or hear it coming up the road, really slowly, occasionally they actually come to a stop and then a few minutes later drive on.

That's the usual way it happens, it's very silent on certain weeknights so it's noticable when someones driving around nearby, and this happens pretty often really..

yeah those slow moving cars really piss me off for some reason. i always assume its some rapist scumbag looking for his next victim or something
Quote by killjoy_bentley
yeah those slow moving cars really piss me off for some reason. i always assume its some rapist scumbag looking for his next victim or something

It's really weird, i remember last summer this one goes by, and basically stops in the middle of the road headlights on full beam , there wasn't anything ahead of the car of any interest for the guy to be looking at either, stops there for about 5 minutes easily then slowly moves on..

He hadn't even seen us really since he'd stopped quite a way before where my house is, was only when we looked we saw this car just stopped there. It's creepy.
I live in a small-ass town so walking at night is nothing but a pleasure. My friend and I would often go, sometimes for as much as 4-5 hours.
Quote by whoomit

Best post I've seen in ages. Street Sharks was jawsome.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
Quote by Atomic_Assault

Best post I've seen in ages. Street Sharks was jawsome.

+1
For some reason I thought there used to be gummy fruit snacks based on the Street Sharks characters, but they were just normal sharks

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by mesopatamius
+1
For some reason I thought there used to be gummy fruit snacks based on the Street Sharks characters, but they were just normal sharks

You just blew my mind, because I used to think the exact same thing.
Quote by The_Casinator
No, at 3 AM I'm either sleeping or drunk.

youre telling me you've never stumbled around drunk at 3 am around your neighborhood before?

what kind of drunk are you?
Quote by killjoy_bentley

this one time there was this white van with tinted windows that was driving real slow behind me. i had my ipod and was trying my best to ignore it but it was driving really slowly with its blaring headlights slowly creeping up behind me. after a little while it veers left across from me but still driving slow.

This happened to me once when I was walking home drunk. I sped up, it sped up. I started running, it continued following me. I ran up onto a grassy verge and it followed me up there too, the bright lights glaring in my face as I faced my imminent death...

Turned out it was a Police van and they were following me to see if I was alright. Embarrassing
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent

I don't even know this person and this wasn't even directed at me, but... I'm sigging this.
I love doing this. Where I live looks awesome at night.

And I once played with someone else's cat for half an hour in the street.
One time when my friend and I were walking around that time in his neighborhood some assholes drove by going like 50 and threw a glass bottle at my head and it just barely missed and hit my friend in the calf and dropped him...This was in high school but yeah people are assholes late at night
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
I live in a rural area and the past few times I went for a walk after dark I had the police called on me, so I don't do it anymore. :\
sunbather is shit
Dude, I'm sorry, but that shit was acid. Its slowly seeping through your pores.

OT:
I was born and raised in the suburbs, and now live and go to college in the city, so I concur with this thesis. Nothing better than going out in the city for a late night snack, everythings open still, and theres bound to be people out and about still. Especially if you're in the right places. Walking out of a comedy club in Times Square at like 2 am, you'd swear it was noon. It's as light outside as if it were the middle of the day, and there are tons of people around, drunk, high, or otherwise.

In the suburbs, walking around, even straight after dark, its creepy as ****. You think every car is following you, awkwardly passing other people walking when you're the only ones out is freaky. Not to mention everything is closed, so unless you're in like a neighborhood, theres nowhere to run. Don't even get me started about walking on the beach, in trails, or in the woods at night.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Love the idea for this thread, hate the poll.

Yea, I walk around sometimes at like 1 A.M. It's pretty strange.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Nope. Mostly because I have a job and I'd feel too tired or because I'd get stabbed. Yes crime is bad here.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Page 1 of 2