I just... It's... She's...

Kerry Trebilcock, 21, suffers from a condition called pica, which causes victims to crave non-edible objects.
The disorder has also caused her to eat more than 100 bars of soap.
Miss Trebilcock, a dental nurse from Mylor, Cornwall, told The Sun: "One day I will beat this and be able to have a shower or do the washing up without feeling hungry.
"I have been very particular about the type of sponges and soaps I'd eat and how I'd prepare them.
"If I went out for the day I'd carry a small plastic bag of cut-up pieces of sponge with some tomato and BBQ sauce in Tupperware. I was never without a 'snack'."

Other sufferers eat metal, coal, sand, chalk and sometime even lightbulbs and furniture.
Miss Trebilcock, who weighs just 8st, has endured stomach cramps, constipation and diarrhoea as a result of her disorder.She also eats "normal food" and is trying to curb her cravings with Floral Gum sweets.
She added to the newspaper: "I am making progress and speak to other sufferers of pica on internet forums, which helps."

This is awesome.
How did I know she'd be from England

EDIT:^^^I wonder how many dildos she's swallowed
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
What's with all the sourceless threads today?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
There's some show in the US I saw recently where a woman went around all day eating toilet paper. Another one ate the stuffing out of seat cushions. Some other guy ate raw, old, rotting meat.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9112388/Woman-eats-4000-washing-up-sponges.html

There we go. I just quoted the whole article in my OP. There's nothing more on the site. Just a picture of a few sponges.

It's just the third thread I read today with no source
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
She can eat through my underwear. That would be sexy.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Pica is some serious stuff, and I don't really find this funny. She has a compulsion that is extremely tough on her body and could lead to irreparable harm if not treated properly.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The spongebob pics are brilliant.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Does she at least deep fry the sponges first?
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
This explains why im always hungry for penis. Im glad to know others share my suffering of putting strange things in their mouths.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by zgr0826
Pica is some serious stuff, and I don't really find this funny. She has a compulsion that is extremely tough on her body and could lead to irreparable harm if not treated properly.

The insults aren't that bad, I'm sure she can soak it up.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Spud Spudly
There's some show in the US I saw recently where a woman went around all day eating toilet paper. Another one ate the stuffing out of seat cushions. Some other guy ate raw, old, rotting meat.

It's called My Strange Addiction, I think. There was an episode of some lady that was addicted to inhaling gas fumes. Other episodes include: a lady addicted to snorting baby powder and a lady who ate household cleaning supplies (comet, detergent, etc).
I really hope she drinks shampoo and hiccups farts bubbles.
Last edited by whoomit at Feb 29, 2012,
Quote by The_Casinator
That's not an eating desorder.

The APA wants to classify it as that for the next DSM.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by cfhdomination
It's called My Strange Addiction, I think. There was an episode of some lady that was addicted to inhaling gas fumes. Other episodes include: a lady addicted to snorting baby powder and a lady who ate household cleaning supplies (comet, detergent, etc).

Yes, thank you. That's it. I remember the woman who ate bathroom cleaner, she was nuts. Then there was that other woman who drank 30 cans of Coke every day. And that weirdo who slept with her blowdryer running all night in her bed. Everyone on that show is nuts really.

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/my-strange-addiction/episode-guide1.htm