lolstack for the pupils.
My throat hurts from laughing.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
The 'hores' one is blatantly fake - no kid too young to spell horse wrong has handwriting that good. They wouldn't mention the fact they can put their legs up either.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
The 'hores' one is blatantly fake - no kid too young to spell horse wrong has handwriting that good. They wouldn't mention the fact they can put their legs up either.

You just had to ruin it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
You just had to ruin it.

I'm a realist, what can I say.

These were the best:

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Best one imo......"Can a man still reproduce if he only has one testicle?.......No, girls don't find that shit attractive." I laughed my ass off when I saw that the teacher actually gave him half credit!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
This reminds me of a quiz my friend showed me yesterday that he took, all of his answers were like those. He got like .5/10 but then he got +1 for one of his answers.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
what :
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'd already seen at least three of those on the net before.

Good to see the Daily Hiel is keeping up with modern times...
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
^^^
Every time I hear someone talking about heavy metals, I always think of stuff like that
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by theguitarist
what :

That is genious.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
One of mine. It's not really that funny, but this thread needs stuff done by UGers.

I think it says: "This is two" "Is there some way I can help you with this?"

I'm not sure what the first part meant though. I didn't talk to the professor about it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.