So in the next few months I'll be looking to upgrade to my first tube amp. I'm really leaning towards the 6505+ combo, but I want to know what some other options out there are before I make the decision.

My budget is about $450 and I'm willing to buy used if need be (obviously if I go 6505 I'm going to be buying used haha). I'll eventually be gigging with it, but for now it will be mainly used for home playing. My guitar I use is the LTD EC-1000, and I'm looking to be able to play as heavy as say Bullet For My Valentine, Godsmack, All That Remains, etc. and I also want to be able to play Guns N Roses. I feel like the 6505 combo will be good for what I want, but I want some input on other options just to try them out. Thanks in advance bros.
Yeah, that should work for your style.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I dont know where you are located but if I were in your situation, I'd definitely get the 6505. But if you let us know where you live, we might be able to find a good amp for sale on craigslist.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150