Poll: How awesome is Steve Buscemi?
Poll Options
View poll results: How awesome is Steve Buscemi?
Awesome
12 17%
Super Awesome
6 8%
Mega Awesome
7 10%
Ultra-Hyper-Saiyan-Crocka-Awesome
47 65%
Voters: 72.
Page 1 of 2

Yes he is. The guy is ugly as sin, has eyes like a retarded fish, and yet as soon as he is on camera he completely steals the show, no matter who else is in the film. Bruce Willis or Liv Tyler in Armageddon? Bitch please, we all remember Buscemi the most. Mr. Deeds? Not only did he have the last line, he also had the best line. Reservoir Dogs? I haven't even SEEN that movie, and I'm sure he stole the show in that film as well.

All hail the Buscemi.
Yea, Mr. Pink is pretty great. I gotta watch Boardwalk Empire
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Feb 29, 2012,
In every movie I've seen him in I've found his roles very memorable.

He's a good actor, and versatile. He'd be very good for voice acting aswell. His voice is quite distinctive.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Final Fantasy ftw. By far the most memorable character in that as well.

language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Last edited by kaptkegan at Feb 29, 2012,
I've been meaning to watch Boardwalk Empire for ages now. Also his batman sketch on SNL was amazing.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by Crazyedd123
He's a good actor, and versatile. He'd be very good for voice acting aswell. His voice is quite distinctive.

Steve Buscemi is amazing. The Big Lebowski is my favorite film, and he's awesome in it, despite his inability to get a word in.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Totally agree. Just finished Boardwalk Empire season 2...Some of his finest work hands down.
Quote by moscaespañol
shut the fuck up, donny.

/thread

But I really do believe that he is an undervalued actor. He's played with some really big people, and hardly gets the recognition he deserves.

Kudos to OP for starting the initiative!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by CoreysMonster

Yes he is.
Nope.

The guy is ugly as sin, has eyes like a retarded fish,
yup
and yet as soon as he is on camera he completely steals the show, no matter who else is in the film.
nope
Bruce Willis or Liv Tyler in Armageddon? Bitch please, we all remember Buscemi the most.
That was a Michael Bay film, who cares.
Mr. Deeds? Not only did he have the last line, he also had the best line.
an Adam sandler movie? who cares.
Reservoir Dogs? I haven't even SEEN that movie, and I'm sure he stole the show in that film as well.
the whole film was overrated and buscemi was doing the only type of character that he can pull off; annoying prick. Tim roth and Keitel were the only good things about that film.

All hail the Buscemi.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i have a teacher who looks exactly like steve buscemi

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I love Spectre.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'd fuck Steve Buscemi.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
They call him the salamander because of his big eyes and slender frame.
His skin looks like it's not on properly, like that alien in the first Men in Black.

^con air. in which he played a creepy prick. though it's a good film for checking out how ripped nick cage used to be.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
the whole film was overrated

Yeah
and buscemi was doing the only type of character that he can pull off; annoying prick.

Pink was the only one to put in work and keep his head on straight in the film.

Tim roth and Keitel were the only good things about that film.

lol nah
he stole the whole scene at the fifties diner in pulp fiction with like 3 lines as the buddy holly waiter.... and you didn't even know it was him.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by iantheman
he stole the whole scene at the fifties diner in pulp fiction with like 3 lines as the buddy holly waiter.... and you didn't even know it was him.

That was????
Quote by xSheogorathx
Stole the show in Airheads too

The Island too.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Yes he is. The guy is ugly as sin, has eyes like a retarded fish, and yet as soon as he is on camera he completely steals the show, no matter who else is in the film. Bruce Willis or Liv Tyler in Armageddon? Bitch please, we all remember Buscemi the most. Mr. Deeds? Not only did he have the last line, he also had the best line. Reservoir Dogs? I haven't even SEEN that movie, and I'm sure he stole the show in that film as well.

All hail the Buscemi.

He did. And he's such an underrated actor this guy is amazing in everything I've seen him do. I wished I had HBO and watched BoardWalk Empire more, what I've seen of him on it was fucking gold

EDIT@Gerard: I think it's Con Air but I haven't seen that movie in like 10 years so idk
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Feb 29, 2012,
I love Buscemi. The guy played Mr Pink, Donny and that kinda funny looking fella who wasn't circumcised. 3 of my fav movies !
Meh...
Page 1 of 2