Hey everyone, I'm ordering a custom cab, made to sound as close as possible to a Bogner Uberkab. I know the Uberkab uses two Vintage 30's and two G12T75's for its speakers, but does anyone know how they're set up in the cab? As in, both V 30's on top, having one of each on the top and bottom, ect. Thanks in advance!
I think they'r in an X pattern.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
def an X pattern and it sounds awesome. v30's and greenbacks sound pretty sweet too, once they're broken in. do you have an uberschall?
I have the Uberkab: looking at the back, the T75s are in the Upper Right and Lower Left, the V30s are in the UL and LR, so X pattern.

As mentioned above, the Uberkab sounds sweet with the Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet and XTC and is loved or goes well with most heads, even Diezels.
Thanks guys! The head I'm using is actually a Peavey 6505+, I tested it out with an Uberkab and cleaned everything up with some effects on a POD HD400 and a Tubescreamer, it sounded phenomenal to my taste.
I'm curious. Why a clone? The Uberkab is a pretty decent deal, especially used. I'd imagine you'd wind up paying close to the same price for a clone.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
I'm curious. Why a clone? The Uberkab is a pretty decent deal, especially used. I'd imagine you'd wind up paying close to the same price for a clone.

I'm actually ordering the clone from Avatar, for a 412 with custom colors, and the right wood and speakers I want, it only came out to be around $600, and that's with shipping added. So basically, same sound, customized colors, almost half price.
the constructionof the Avatar cabs are diecent, but are nothing like a Bogner cab.

But like said X patern for the V30 and 12T75's is what you need.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate