Page 1 of 6
I was listening to Crystal Castles's 2010 album about a week ago (also listening to it right now lol) and I realized how fucking incredible it is. IMO, it's a huge improvement over their first album.

What are some albums that you've recently realized are amazing?
Led Zeppelin IV

Undiscovered genius right there. Oh and Loveless. So good , dur.

Hur.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Last edited by Talk Box at Feb 29, 2012,
Falling Into Infinity by Dream Theater. I've been listening to DT all through school today.
Symbolic By Death.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
The Marshall Mathers LP
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Monster Magnet - Dopes to Infinity

or Powertrip. Great either way!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Deadmau5 - A Little Oblique

Very underrated first album. Some really experimental and awesome stuff on there.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Deadmau5 - A Little Oblique

Very underrated first album. Some really experimental and awesome stuff on there.

I've got the two latest ones, and they're alright. What's it like in comparison?

I've had it for several years now, but didn't give it a full listen until recently. Wow. It's flat out incredible.
Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn of Events

I didn't like it at all at first, but now I think it's fantastic. Easily the best album Dream Theater has released in the last decade or so.
I bought Digital Veil by The Human Abstract like the week it came out, but realized how amazing it is in about the last week.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221
-10 respect

I'm currently wearing tartan trousers, how does this affect my repect rating?
I'm indifferent to your horrid fashion choices, but I expect better than that piece of shit album.
Quote by Andrew C. S.
Ohh man, I gotta get dat.

Get dis. ****ing amazing, good for walks too.
pinga
Heard obZen 2 years ago... Didn´t like it... Now i cant stop listening that album

Saludos!!!...
Quote by blake1221
I'm indifferent to your horrid fashion choices, but I expect better than that piece of shit album.

Yes Blake, sorry Blake

Puts on that piece of shit album
Willie Nelson, Partners
I had never heard of the record, but when I got a truck with no CD player, only tape, I had to go to the record store and buy a tape, and there it was, and it hasn't come out of the tape player since

First and second listen was like "meh, okay. not too bad i suppose".

third listen was like "yeah, this is quite a decent album actually".

fourth or so listen and i decided it's my favorite album of 2011.
Quote by Gstyle
Heard obZen 2 years ago... Didn´t like it... Now i cant stop listening that album

Saludos!!!...

My friend let me rip that album about a week ago. No joke, heaviest shit I've ever heard in my life.
Quote by TheReverend724
saw that

you didn't see me fucking up img tags did you?

EDIT: oh you did
The Flood by Of Mice & Men is a pretty good album, negating the excessive open string chugging.
Mastodon's 'The Hunter'. I got it soon after release and was like 'eh, I don't see what all the hype's about', then a few weeks back I felt like listening to it again for some reason and suddenly realised what all the hype was about. Amazing album.
Quote by Geldin
Enter Shikari's new album, Trivium's The Crusade, and Rodrigo y Gabriela's Area 52.

Quote by Somekid94
The Flood by Of Mice & Men is a pretty good album, negating the excessive open string chugging.

mmmm nope
Quote by Trizek
Falling Into Infinity by Dream Theater.

IMO their worst album.

I'm a huge DT fan and I can't even stand to listen anything more than You not Me.

But probably Symphony X's Iconoclast.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Actually, if you said I was going to say this awhile back I would have called you a liar.

A Day To Remember-Homesick

Girlfriend loves the band and keeps playing the stuff in the car and I have officially submitted. Its good fun, high energy stuff. And I like the dudes voice.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god