Page 1 of 3
Most of you know the user IRISH_PUNK13. He's a nice guy, used to be BFFL's with Zoot, loves cat faces :3 and goes by CJ

But unfortunately Irish has been having health problems and has had to go to the hospital many times because of it. So since we love Irish in the UG Mafia IRC and we haven't seen him in a while we thought it would be nice for everyone in The Pit to give Irish their good wishes and let him know that we <3 him.

So anyway, I hope that you're ok CJ and that you get well soon.

:3
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Feb 29, 2012,
Quote by devourke
Most of you know the user IRISH_PUNK13. He's a nice guy, used to be BFFL's with Zoot, loves cat faces :3 and goes by CJ

Stopped reading there.
Hope you get better bro.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by WaterGod
Stopped reading there.

I love you too.

Thanks guys! You're all awesome.

:3
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Hope he gets better, us Pit bretheren must stay close in times like these.
If you get better I promise to stop completely ignoring messages I get from the mafia because I've been busy and can't fully commit to a game
I was about to say "I thought I hadn't seen him in ages".

Then I scrolled down the thread and saw his post

Anyway dude, hope you're better soon
Get better dududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududude!
Get better d00d.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Bro, get better... Get better, bro.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by whoomit
I was about to say "I thought I hadn't seen him in ages".

Then I scrolled down the thread and saw his post

Anyway dude, hope you're better soon

I haven't been posting lately because I'm a coach in the pit's newbie mafia and Coagulation was being a big meanie and yelling at me for modkilling the newbs, so I haven't been coming on the pit much in the past few days.

I hope I will be too. The good thing is that the doctors doubt that it's life threatening.

Tanglewood, PM me with specific questions. There's lots of details that I'm sure the pit doesn't want to read through.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
If you don't mind me asking, why you sick bro?

Get well
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
You better not go and die on us, or else I'll kill you!

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
All you had to do was follow the damn train dammit.

Anyway get well soon
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I haven't been posting lately because I'm a coach in the pit's newbie mafia and Coagulation was being a big meanie and yelling at me for modkilling the newbs, so I haven't been coming on the pit much in the past few days.

I hope I will be too. The good thing is that the doctors doubt that it's life threatening.

Tanglewood, PM me with specific questions. There's lots of details that I'm sure the pit doesn't want to read through.

Oh right I see, makes sense.

Quote by blake1221
I'll read every god damn detail you post, Irish.

Also this.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
What's wrong with him, if anyone knows? Unless it's too personal.

I'd rather not go into loads of details about it since it's not exactly stuff that I think the pit wants to read about.

Maybe when I'm diagnosed I'll post in the pit to let everyone know.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by theogonia777
You better not go and die on us, or else I'll kill you!

I dare you to try it.

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by blake1221
I'll read every god damn detail you post, Irish.

This.

Also @Blake SHOVE!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
****!

Keep the spirits up brah!

High 5!!!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
hope you get better dog
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
hope you get better dog

Quote by shredibanez24
get better dog

Quote by shredibanez24
get better dog

Quote by shredibanez24
dog

Quote by shredibanez24
dog

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by WCPhils
Get well soon my bohemian rhapsody brother.

Is this the real life?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by devourke
No, this is Patrick

Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 3