This guy remains my one motivation to keep going, just the fact that he perseveres means everything.

Share the love guys, no matter how hard it gets.
Attachments:
Facebook Status.PNG
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Not sure if serious. If not, nice.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
I would be sad if I lost as well.

At least I think it would be, it's been such a long time since it's happened.
"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
Wow, how traumatic
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by L2112Lif
"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Was hoping someone would post this.
Are you guys constantly bombarded with shit like this on facebook?
I would have gotten rid of my fb by now if it wasn't so nice for organizing stuff, this status made me laugh out loud though.
Quote by Saint78

Dont you know his kids had cancer? They were on that team, had they won the hospital was going to cut their bills DRAMATICALLY. Now his kids are going to die, cause they have no money, and they dont even get a small chance at happiness by winning a hockey game. And on top of that get heckled by the other team. OP you are heartless. I hope death comes for you after taking the souls of those children.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Dont you know his kids had cancer? They were on that team, had they won the hospital was going to cut their bills DRAMATICALLY. Now his kids are going to die, cause they have no money, and they dont even get a small chance at happiness by winning a hockey game. And on top of that get heckled by the other team. OP you are heartless. I hope death comes for you after taking the souls of those children.

THE CURE TO CANCER IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT. THEY SHOULD HAVE EARNT IT BY BEATIN GHTE SHIT OUT OF THE OTHER HOCKEY GROUP
Ya gotta play tha blues, boy.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Are you guys constantly bombarded with shit like this on facebook?
I would have gotten rid of my fb by now if it wasn't so nice for organizing stuff, this status made me laugh out loud though.

No I delete all the dipshits.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo

Also, TS, you have a sexy guitar.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir

Capitalism biatch.
Quote by Saint78

I know that feel. Some nights I wake up in a cold sweat with "sieventin" on my lips. Us athletes, former or otherwise, live a tough life.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I know that feel. Some nights I wake up in a cold sweat with "sieventin" on my lips. Us athletes, former or otherwise, live a tough life.

No joke. This is precisely how your gonna feel at the end of the hax tourney thrash.
Quote by Saint78