Hey all. I've been working on a new song recently and have come up with a rough version. The song's pretty much all there, still some parts I want to tweak, though.

Any constructive criticism is welcome. I'll C4C just be sure to post a link to your song so I can check it out.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Globocop/music/play1090512

Let me know what you think!

Thanks.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
The intro leaves me wondering where this track could go. There are so many possibilities. I really like the drum sound you have. Good, solid beat. The instrumentation is great. Nice bass and guitar tone. Very 'dreamy' atmosphere. At about 2:11, the clean guitar seems to go up real high in volume and that's a bit distracting. The slides at 2:26 could be really cool if you worked on them more, but as they are now, it sounds very loose and unstable. I also think this track changes it's tempo a lot and could be cut into at least two different songs. You play great though. I like what I hear.

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1523148
Globocop,
Thanks for the reviews! Which state are you from? Now your tune: "Primordial Groove": I like the song title. I dig the tremolo effect (keyboards or guitar?) instrument! How is that done? Overall sound quality is good. At ~2:15 (and similar) the drum patterns are a bit bizarre. Otherwise, I think the drums are good. At ~3:00 I was surprised by the additional synth. This song is cool because it keeps evolving in an interesting (dare I say involving?) way. Playing is good. This song is definitely different. I like it! "A Dull Boy" is pleasant, and good, though I like 'Groove' better. Interesting tones. Both are nice tunes!
To aaron: Thanks for the reply! I'm from Iowa. The tremolo instrument is a synth with a gater effect and a slight LFO on the sine wave oscillator, along with some reverb and EQ. I'm glad you liked what you heard. Hoping to hear more tunes from you in the future

To Harlot Hero: Thanks for the review! I dont know how the guitar ended up getting so much louder at that one point. This track still needs work, and your comments will certainly help me improve it. Thank! I posted a review on your thread, too.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Very Jazzy feel, the intro has a lot of atmosphere, reminds we of a jam band situation,when the jam is going down really well. Thegroove that starts at 3:12 is great too. Love drumming with groove.I do feel the verse goin a bit to long but overall the track has potential. Are you adding vocals to it??